District 13-A

ILoveMeSomeMe

I'm not saying TCA isn't good. They were young last year and still good. They are pretty one dimensional with the pass. If they could get a half #### running game they could be really good. I figure they are in the mix to represent the west along with Adamsville and Huntingdon. Adamsville is going pretty tough to beat.

yeah they are pretty one dimensional but this is hs football even if you're one dimensional, if you do that one thing very well(TCA is going to be an elite passing team this year) you can find yourself in the middle of a deep playoff run

OK, so I was bored and reading other topics, seen the D1 in single A ball topic and that got me thinking. Did district 13A has any kids sign with D1 schools? I know Deibold was on MTSU's radar but last i've heard he decided to stay close to home at Bethel. District 14A has Fowler from SF going to Murray State and a Lake County player signing to play D1. Who are others?

You got that right. TCA isn't tough enough to beat us or Adamsville. They are a fun team to watch on offense though. Do Gleason and Bruceton have any fans? Or all they all mutes?

adamsville has proved the way to beat them isnt to out muscle but out finesse them,

as far as the bruceton and gleason fans I think I saw a gleason fan but bruceton...i think they are staying away...cant say i blame them

Edited by RegisP90X

OK, so I was bored and reading other topics, seen the D1 in single A ball topic and that got me thinking. Did district 13A has any kids sign with D1 schools? I know Deibold was on MTSU's radar but last i've heard he decided to stay close to home at Bethel. District 14A has Fowler from SF going to Murray State and a Lake County player signing to play D1. Who are others?

I dont think we had any this year Diebold was prob the best shot, Jamal Glenn was on a few schools radar but I think he's going to pursue playing basketball

Morris does that every spring. He plays down in the scrimmages so his kids will work harder. It is psychological. Has Milan got more silver balls than gold balls now...(5 to 4)...??? Everybody talks about how great 3A is...if it is so great then why do the same teams go the championship each year. 1A and 2A are the most balanced classes in the state. Multiple teams have a chance every year. Does Bruceton still have a football team?

I agree that 1A and 2A are more "balanced". 3A is very top heavy. The top 4 or 5 teams in 3A are generally head and shoulders above the rest. That is why the same teams play each other every year in the championship. Everybody says 3A is "so good" because the top few teams are very good. Again, I will agree that they are not as deep from top to bottom as 1A and 2A.