And Giles New Coach Is.........

Anybody trying to downplay the job that OC did at Giles doesn't know high school football. The man did a fine job there and even as the fan of a district rival I hated to hear of him leaving. No matter what types of feelings I had towards them as a player at Page, I only have respect for them now and would rather play a full strength Giles team any day of the week.

If you'll provide me with an aswer to a question in regards to a candidate for the open head coaching position that would be appreciated. In return ill provide a little surprise in regards to the future of Page football. WOMG will probably remember this name and others may as well. Jackie Bennett has returned to the Patriot sidelines once again. This is obviously a very exciting addition to the Patriot staff for those that are familiar with his background and success. I was reluctant to let the Giles County faithful find out for as long as possible but my hope is you'll answer a question for me. Word on the street is Byron DeVinner is getting serious consideration for the head coaching job at Giles. Just wondered if there's any truth to it?

Edited by CopenhagenBandit11

I was actually talking about the so called recruiting scandal,and hadn't you been on here long enough to know everyone on here has first hand info on every school, program, coach,player,and what they had for supper ! SHEE- OTT !!!!

Well if you knew anything at all there was recruting going on. Get the phone that your principal had and read the text messages. And as far as knowing anything - I do - was in the middle of it as a supporter of my friend. Saw the informationm 1st hand - talked to lots of people involved before him and they all verify lots of things that have been denied. Mentioned I'd talk privately - I do know much about what is going on - at both places.

A great addition of Coach Bennett for sure. I do look for Page to be tough this year. Giles principal will make the announcement soon. All is good in Giles. We moving up and forward! :ugeek:

So when do you think an announcement will be made? I don't have know any clues on who since you probably don't want to give me any anyway? Just wonder when?

So when do you think an announcement will be made? I don't have know any clues on who since you probably don't want to give me any anyway? Just wonder when?

It's not mine to give nor anyone else but our principal. He has put a great effort in finding the right man for the job. He has done a excellent job and I'm sure he'll announce it soon. :ugeek:

Anybody trying to downplay the job that OC did at Giles doesn't know high school football. The man did a fine job there and even as the fan of a district rival I hated to hear of him leaving. No matter what types of feelings I had towards them as a player at Page, I only have respect for them now and would rather play a full strength Giles team any day of the week.

If you'll provide me with an aswer to a question in regards to a candidate for the open head coaching position that would be appreciated. In return ill provide a little surprise in regards to the future of Page football. WOMG will probably remember this name and others may as well. Jackie Bennett has returned to the Patriot sidelines once again. This is obviously a very exciting addition to the Patriot staff for those that are familiar with his background and success. I was reluctant to let the Giles County faithful find out for as long as possible but my hope is you'll answer a question for me. Word on the street is Byron DeVinner is getting serious consideration for the head coaching job at Giles. Just wondered if there's any truth to it?

I'm sure the rest of the region would LOVE for that joke of a man to be the next coach. You'd be replacing shady with shadier. DeVinner.......lol