Lebanon VS Lavergne

bradyboy

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :D:D:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:o;):D:D:D:(

I beg to differ. Even though Lebanon is a good team, Lavergne is a good team as well. I think with the game being at Lavergne, the Wolverines have the advantage. Chris Grimes will have an awesome game. Lebanon is good like i said, but the game last week against BHS made them look a whole lot better than what they really are. All in all, Lavergne 35, Lebanon 24 :(

Guest region4fan

It is no secret that GRIMES is one of my favorite players. I hope he gets some big yards this week. I can tell you that win or lose ...there will be NO ONE on that field for either team that has as much CLASS as GRIMES does. And there will be plenty that need to take lessons. Good luck CHRIS, in your college choices. You have played hard and deserve every honor that you get. I am just sorry that you will be playing your last high school game tomorrow night. Know that you have given the younger boys an excellent role model! May GOD be with you always!