Who makes the Springfling in A,AA,AAA?

AAsoftballguru

A is going to be crazy this year run to the boro

District 12 - Summertown, should be there at the end, but up and down year. Collinwood seems to be favorite in district. Loretto may make a run in district tournament

District 11 - Columbia Academy and Richland still have to play each other twice for regular season. Then mostlikely will have to play twice in district 11 tournament. Hard to find 2 other A teams that have pushed their teams playing tough compettion then CA and Richland this year. Cornersville has been playing better and may shock someone...

District 10 - Jo Byrns/ McEwen?????

District 9 - Forrest wins then they lose. Cascade wins then they lose. Moore County seems to be coming on strong, anybodys tourney at this point

District 8 - Should be the year for Gordonsville, followed by Friendship

A is going to be crazy this year run to the boro

District 12 - Summertown, should be there at the end, but up and down year. Collinwood seems to be favorite in district. Loretto may make a run in district tournament

District 11 - Columbia Academy and Richland still have to play each other twice for regular season. Then mostlikely will have to play twice in district 11 tournament. Hard to find 2 other A teams that have pushed their teams playing tough compettion then CA and Richland this year. Cornersville has been playing better and may shock someone...

District 10 - Jo Byrns/ McEwen?????

District 9 - Forrest wins then they lose. Cascade wins then they lose. Moore County seems to be coming on strong, anybodys tourney at this point

District 8 - Should be the year for Gordonsville, followed by Friendship

I agree that CA vs Richland should be a hard fought battle and whoever comes out on top will be in the Boro

Okay this is my AA picks for State Tourney

Unicoi, Gibbs, Chatt Central, Upperman, Goodpasture, Camden Central,Lexington and Dyersburg.

There are gonna be some really good games in the sectionals but gonna have to go with the experience of playing in big games.

If the sectional for region 6w and 5rup is Camden Central and Greenbrier that is going to be a very good game.

Okay this is my AA picks for State Tourney

Unicoi, Gibbs, Chatt Central, Upperman, Goodpasture, Camden Central,Lexington and Dyersburg.

There are gonna be some really good games in the sectionals but gonna have to go with the experience of playing in big games.

Interesting that you would pick Chatt Central after they lost to East Hamilton a couple of days ago on their own field....the same East Hamilton that was at state last year....Having said that, I think Bledsoe and Upperman may both make it and leave the Chatt city teams at home this year....

Wow still no AAA picks? That being said after having played against 4 of your top AA teams I can tell feom experience WATCH OUT FOR GREENBRIER!! Pitching is average defense is at best ok but every girl on that team can hit.And they play with attitude.

No doubt on this one, Dictrict 9AA is up for grabs and I would say the winner of that district will prob be the next AA state champ. Greenbrier is a very solid team and dont really have a weak spot in the batting lineup, but the big game experience may be the down fall when they get into region play. I also heard Sycamore beat Goodpasture last night 2-0. I guess that private school is not invincible after all, but I bet they woke a sleeping giant and Goodpasture won't let down again for a while. Edited by AAsoftballguru

No doubt on this one, Dictrict 9AA is up for grabs and I would say the winner of that district will prob be the next AA state champ. Greenbrier is a very solid team and dont really have a weak spot in the batting lineup, but the big game experience may be the down fall when they get into region play. I also heard Sycamore beat Goodpasture last night 2-0. I guess that private school is not invincible after all, but I bet they woke a sleeping giant and Goodpasture won't let down again for a while.

Goodpasture did go down to a much improved Sycamore team. Goodpasture had their chances and did not capitalize. Now the question is how this Goodpasture team responds. Sycamore played better all around and you have to give credit where credit is due. Hayley Newman pitched a great game and Charley Barnett SS and Kara Hackett 2nd played very well and made huge plays to stop runs from scoring. I know this district is going to come down to who really wants it and I know after that loss to Sycamore, Goodpasture is chomping at the bit to get back to district play. I agree with the AAguru on this whoever wins this district may very well be the next AA state champ!!