top juniors

red34

So in your opinion Smith is the best of all prospects in this District? Maybe your right, but dont count on it as a 100% gaurantee. This year will say a lot about him and the other players mentioned. But I wouldnt be to sure of my self just yet if I were you, but if you are right, hats off to you, if you are wrong remember who said it first!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE WATCHED DISTRICT 5 FOR MANY YEARS AND I BELEIVE IT WILL BE ONE UNBEIVABLE YEAR. MCMINN COUNTY IS ALL AROUND BETTER THIS YEAR. NOT ONLY DO THEY HAVE HALF MAN, HALF AMAIZING JAJUAN SMITH AT 6FT3, MAURICE SMITH AT 6FT3, DUSTY SEWELL AT 6FT6,JEREMY HANLEY AT 6FT4, AND THE VERY QUICK MATT RAY, THEIR MUCH IMPROVED AND STRONGER THAN EVER. THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD FOR COACH ELLIOT THIS YEAR.

Guest ctownplaya

ryan bumphus of frank hughes. he has a lot of talent and can play anywhere you put him. since he is from a little school he does not get recognized. if you get a chance you need to watch him play. good luck this season RYAN!!