Dobyns Bennett Football and the Big Seven Conference Predictions

In light of the DB/South scrimmage and the potential North/South merger, I would like to congratulate the idiot or group of idiots and their supporters that decided to make the Big 8 the Big 7. Pitiful, short sighted, BS decision if there ever was one.

Batman, the real idiots are the TSSAA when they made the decision to go to 6A in Football. When 5A was the max class, every school was in the right conference...playing other schools the same size as them. The Big East was an awesome conference for DB and SH. The "Big whatever" should never have come back once it ended in 1992. We need to go back to 5A Max.

Batman, the real idiots are the TSSAA when they made the decision to go to 6A in Football. When 5A was the max class, every school was in the right conference...playing other schools the same size as them. The Big East was an awesome conference for DB and SH. The "Big whatever" should never have come back once it ended in 1992. We need to go back to 5A Max.

Art, I hope I'm not being too forward here but how is your wife doing? I remember you saying something a long time ago about her being seriously ill and something else you said near that time led me to believe I probably went to school with her. I don't know who you guys are but you've been on my prayer list.

Art, I hope I'm not being too forward here but how is your wife doing? I remember you saying something a long time ago about her being seriously ill and something else you said near that time led me to believe I probably went to school with her. I don't know who you guys are but you've been on my prayer list.

Thanks for asking and thanks for your prayers. Lisa is doing good right now. She had 16 hard weeks of Chemo, every week and every third week was 3 different Chemo's. Now she is doing 2 Chemo's every 3 weeks. She has had back to back clean scans and he are hoping for continued good news. It has be a rough 39 months for her, one day at a time. Roll Tribe Roll

Thanks for asking and thanks for your prayers. Lisa is doing good right now. She had 16 hard weeks of Chemo, every week and every third week was 3 different Chemo's. Now she is doing 2 Chemo's every 3 weeks. She has had back to back clean scans and he are hoping for continued good news. It has be a rough 39 months for her, one day at a time. Roll Tribe Roll

We all love the sport of football,but so many things are much more important.That sounds like really good news for your wife.I hope the next time I see you that everything is going great for her and your family Art.......PS,I did get to see the team the other day,and there is a lot of room for this team to improve. Edited by BatmanDB

You got my prayers Art.. Edited by tennesseestud2013

Art,

My wife endured chemo, and she has survived and thrived!

Chemo is a tough road. It sucked, and I hated it. Really hated it.

People are stronger than they think they are. I am sure that your wife either has or will realize that she is much stronger than she ever imagined that she was or ever could be.

Best of luck to you and your wife.

Roll Tribe!!!

Thanks everybody for the Good thoughts. Lisa is strong and she has a great support group.

Congratulations to the Indians Baseball Team!! State Tournament bound and maybe just have the pitching to win it. Region Semi's, Region Finals and Sub State with 3 straight complete games.

Roll Tribe