Top 10 Upcoming Freshman.

BeastofTheEast

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snapback.pngLBJ6, on 27 April 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

I made a top fifteen, since I couldn't narrow it down to ten.

1) Eli King - Nashville Catholic

2) Colton Landers - Higher Calling

3) Knox Fuller - Bradley Pride

4) Colton McMahan - Halls

5) Sammy Evans - Alcoa

6) Emory Holcomb - Soddy Daisy (I know Sells got him at state. The match was 3-2, and I hear Emory was throwing up all day.)

7) Thomas Brackett - Wave

8) Ethan Dendy - Lafayette

9) Jack Shrader - Grassland

10) Zackrey Wilkins - Mt. Juliet

11) Brock Herring - Eagles

12) Matthew Sells - Murfreesboro Elite

12) Gavin Hutchens - Pigeon Forge

14) Sean Sesnan - Nashville Catholic (Might not weigh enough next year.)

15) Joshua Ortiz-Derrick - Jackets

I copied and pasted that from the first page second post. Tommy is wrestling well.

THe Sells Kid is the real deal!!

Edited by werazzlin

"I know Sells got him at state. The match was 3-2, and I hear Emory was throwing up all day."

This has been bothering me since I saw it posted. Now granted.... Sells is my kid so I am biased.... no doubt.

I will simply say, "I disagree."

There. Now I feel better. B)

and thanks werazzlin...he is flat coming on...

"I know Sells got him at state. The match was 3-2, and I hear Emory was throwing up all day."

This has been bothering me since I saw it posted. Now granted.... Sells is my kid so I am biased.... no doubt.

I will simply say, "I disagree."

There. Now I feel better. B)

and thanks werazzlin...he is flat coming on...

What I said was not meant to bother anyone. I was just going off the information available to me to make my rankings, because I didn't see any of their matches. According to track, they are 1-1 against each other this year. They are obviously close which I why I listed them both. I wasn't trying to take anything away from your boy. He earned his state championship, and was the better wrestler that day. Also, his wins over a high school state medalist last weekend were pretty impressive.

"Name is Raymond Eason. He is good but would not make this list. Will not start at Father Ryan at least the next two seasons because of Eli King and Trey Chalifoux." Raymond beat Sean Sesnan this past weekend...

Raymond should beat him. He's been about 10 pounds heavier all year. If you look at what they did in their weight classes, you will see why Sesnan is ranked. Sean won everything he went to in the state at 80 and 85. He could of won state at either weight class. He's took first at a couple national tournaments the past two years. Raymond didn't win his region (but did avenge that loss at state). He lost 13-2 to T. J. Hicks (not even in my top 15) at state. Raymond is a good wrestler, but not even the best in his weight.