South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Pegleg, I am not flying with you anywhere. Let me ask you a question. What kind of coach did Grider have you fly down to Mexico for? Did you take that powerp man with you. He has not been on here in a while and I bet those he is some Mexicans girlfriend down there in prison somewhere, Let me ask you another question. Is Grider going to Alcoa after Christmas to talk to that Rankin man? That is who Grider needs to get to coach our boys. He has won 331 games and a bunch of championships in a row. You think im joking but im not.

I am here Roy. Dang Pegleg ran off and left me down there! It took forever to walk and hitchhike back to Tennessee. I promise I won't be riding with him again! Anyways, about the coaching search...I vote Stone...Will he get it? I don't know but here is what some of you are missing. This coach has to be a teacher...qualified in math...Which he already is...he has all of the qualifications already..he understands the rivals...he hates Jasper just as much as I do..and he has been a proven winner with these guys before in junior high...It just makes sense to me and I hope he gets it. Merry Christmas to all.

I am here Roy. Dang Pegleg ran off and left me down there! It took forever to walk and hitchhike back to Tennessee. I promise I won't be riding with him again! Anyways, about the coaching search...I vote Stone...Will he get it? I don't know but here is what some of you are missing. This coach has to be a teacher...qualified in math...Which he already is...he has all of the qualifications already..he understands the rivals...he hates Jasper just as much as I do..and he has been a proven winner with these guys before in junior high...It just makes sense to me and I hope he gets it. Merry Christmas to all.

i Agee with everything PowerP says here about Coach Stone. PowerP, Roy promised me a copy of 2013 Murhpy Book and all the Red Bull I could drink, if I would leave you and that dang computer of yours where they don't have no Internet. Roy didn't think you smart enough to find your way back. Now I guess I will just have to sit with Roy and read out of his book.

Hardee's this morning was again running rampant with talk about this coaching search. You guys need to stop by some mornings. Sometimes you have to talk with Marion fans, but some of them appear to be in the loop to receive information.

Ambasstradamus,I would take you up on that offer but I don't think I can drive 250 miles to eat

biscuits n gravy and listen to a bunch of Jasper fans yapping...lol

Merry Christmas!

I agree,Stone has what it takes!!

If I had known that pegleg man left you down there,I would have came down and got you out with these 2 donkeys I purchased at a yard sale a few months ago!

Merry Christmas!!

I agree,Stone has what it takes!!

If I had known that pegleg man left you down there,I would have came down and got you out with these 2 donkeys I purchased at a yard sale a few months ago!

Merry Christmas!!

May I ask you a question? How do you know he has what it takes? What does it take? PowerP said, you have to hate Jasper? LMBO, something tells me you need several more qualifications other than you don't like your rival. I'm not saying it would be a bad hire, but would it be a great hire? Only time would tell. The thing about SP is someone better come in and keep winning or they will be gone rather quickly!

I wouldn't mind this hire, but several big time names from outside the program have surfaced recently. It sounds like Coach Grider will have some decisions to make and some options to weigh. Just saying...

Edited by TheAmbassador

May I ask you a question? How do you know he has what it takes? What does it take? PowerP said, you have to hate Jasper? LMBO, something tells me you need several more qualifications other than you don't like your rival. I'm not saying it would be a bad hire, but would it be a great hire? Only time would tell. The thing about SP is someone better come in and keep winning or they will be gone rather quickly!

I wouldn't mind this hire, but several big time names from outside the program have surfaced recently. It sounds like Coach Grider will have some decisions to make and some options to weigh. Just saying...

You are wrong sir. I said Stone hates Jasper like I do. Did not say that was a qualification. However, he has proven in the jr. high ranks that he wins. What did he have 4 or 5 titles in a row? I know it was jr. high only but still. I still think someone from inside the program should get it and it should be him. My opinion, everyone has one.