South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

I'm a guessin that yourn idear of a joke. Har har. This ain't like them years past when we been run down by you waste water run off boys. Wes done got us some good coaches and theys figured out these secrete recipe milk shakes and these boys done got bigger and stronger and faster than theys ever been up here. Theys got two thangs that them McReynolds boys ain't got. One is theys got them milk shakes. And the other is theys got a coach. Youns wont have no coach until next year. Hes still under one of them thar contract thangs wifth his current school. Cant be breaking none of them contract thangs cause somebody might just have to call old Roy's friend that Childers man. These here yeller jackets are gona bring the pain down on the Great Valley. Ain't narry a doub. Come on in boys the water is fine.

always been big and strong. Most of the time always got beat. Sorry truth hurts

Delmar it's good to know that Grundy County will be able to compete at the level of valley teams this year. You will have your hands full with SP and Marion.

Youngun. I recon yous done been in that special orange juice with that old man pirate. McReynolds won't have their coach until hisn contract thang is up with hisn other school. Even tho hes a goodun not being thar until next year will most surely set McReynolds back a spell. Them yeller jackets done showed them moron boys what happens when theys are bigger faster and stronger. And that was all before these Bryant brothers found these secret recipe milk shakes. Lord heavens to betsy these mountain boys are gonna be a hard load to hold. Come on in boys the water is fine.

Youngun. I recon yous done been in that special orange juice with that old man pirate. McReynolds won't have their coach until hisn contract thang is up with hisn other school. Even tho hes a goodun not being thar until next year will most surely set McReynolds back a spell. Them yeller jackets done showed them moron boys what happens when theys are bigger faster and stronger. And that was all before these Bryant brothers found these secret recipe milk shakes. Lord heavens to betsy these mountain boys are gonna be a hard load to hold. Come on in boys the water is fine.

no one said it would be easy but we know we can beat you. You think you can beat us. Speed kills

no one said it would be easy but we know we can beat you. You think you can beat us. Speed kills

Youngun. Speed was what we one did back in the day to get ourselves all hypered up afore we put the beat down on some of them that mountain waste water run off boys. Ima hoping yous aint saying that youns are hittin that speed like we once did. You are right tho. That stuff will kill you ifn it don't it will surely cause some damage to the gray matter. Not to mention that Childers man might be a tad intrested to no that youns are takin speed. Recon Delmar done gone and put many a ear hole hits on them squirmy little fellers from the Great Valley in his day. Ima thanking that these here bigger faster stronger yeller jackets jest may be what this old mountain top needs in order to get back on top in this here little border rivalry. Y'alls new coach will most certainly be a big help but he just aint gona put up wifth a lot of the shenanigons that Grider did. New coach starting next year. New offence. New defence. New discipline. Just not feeling that its a good year for McReynolds. Come on in boys the water is fine.

Youngun. Speed was what we one d id back in the day to get ourselves all hypered up afore we put the beat down on some of them that mountain waste water run off boys. Ima hoping yous aint saying that youns are hittin that speed like we once did. You are right tho. That stuff will kill you ifn it don't it will surely cause some damage to the gray matter. Not to mention that Childers man might be a tad intrested to no that youns are takin speed. Recon Delmar done gone and put many a ear hole hits on them squirmy little fellers from the Great Valley in his day. Ima thanking that these here bigger faster stronger yeller jackets jest may be what this old mountain top needs in order to get back on top in this here little border rivalry. Y'alls new coach will most certainly be a big help but he just aint gona put up wifth a lot of the shenanigons that Grider did. New coach starting next year. New offence. New defence. New discipline. Just not feeling that its a good year for McReynolds. Come on in boys the water is fine.

we will find out. Don't worry about us. We are just fine a lot better than the English teachers on the mountain

we will find out. Don't worry about us. We are just fine a lot better than the English teachers on the mountain

More comedy. Youngun I hopes you aint no current player for McReynolds. Yourn new coach dont like havin no comedy fellers on his team. Yous will have a hard row to hoe ifn yourn attitude dont change up a bit. Ol Delmar sure aint joking. Come on in boys the water is fine.

More comedy. Youngun I hopes you aint no current player for McReynolds. Yourn new coach dont like havin no comedy fellers on his team. Yous will have a hard row to hoe ifn yourn attitude dont change up a bit. Ol Delmar sure aint joking. Come on in boys the water is fine.

What makes you think I'm joking. No I am to old to play and yes I know that it is never easy and you are always big and strong but are usually running on fumes by the 4th. There's one way to prove all of your points. Prove us wrong. Sounds simple anyway

Dog gone yourn hide Old man Pirate. Peers to me yous been drinkin too much of that special orange cool aid that they use to hide in the back room at Horace's barby shop. Ain't nuttin in the Great Valley that gona be good nuff to compete wifth these here yeller jackets. Theys all been walkin round up here drankin them funny colored milk shakes and theys all got muscles on top of muscles. Just the other day them Bryant brothers had em all over at Thompson's farm for a work day. Theys hitched them boys up to plows just like a team of work mules and commenced to plowing up his pasture. By the time the sun went down theys done had purt neart sixteen acres a plowed under and ready for corn plantin. Don't recon non of them mountain waste water run off boys would even know what a turning plow was. Cousin maybel's old man said Vic had sold hisn sole to the devil and that's why he was able to win so many games. This new coach coming to McReynolds is good but I doubt if he's willing to sell his sole to win ball games. It weren't really matter to much if he does. It gona be a long time before youns could get as big and strong as these mountain boys. Recon theys a heep of whoopin coming down on the Great Valley this year. But like I always says. Come on in boys the water is fine.

Let me ask you a question. Does that Bryant man make those Grundy boys chase chickens? Grider used to make our boys chase chickens and it would make them real fast for the games on Friday. I hope our new coach will make our boys chase chickens. Our hole nockers need to start doing what that Bryant man does and make them pull plows like mules. That would make them real strong and be able to nock a good hole for our runners to run through. You think im joking but im not.

Roy D, you done and caused Old Pirate to become a right concerned now. Ifin SP hires a coach that has a problem like that, look for a new Port-a-Pot to be put on the sidelines. Dad burnit the logical place would be at the 50 yd line too. Now theys going to be a heep of folkes upset if that happens....You may think Old Pirate is joking....Well OP ain't joking neither...

BTW Roy, would you be available and willing to walk the SP sidelines with a pair of britches with huge dry pockets ifin the port-a-pots aren't allowed?

OP, what kind of mess is this? Do you think Grider would allow this Rang me if he coaches our boys to have a Port a Jon on the sideline? This is a bunch of mess. I garuntee you if he has a prostate problem he needs to get that fixed before he gets on the sideline. If he has an immediate urge during a game like he did in that classroom, I garuntee you those umpires want let him call timeout to go in Griders fieldhouse to relieve himself. That is what it said in that newspaper article. You think im joking but im not.

OP, what kind of mess is this? Do you think Grider would allow this Rang me if he coaches our boys to have a Port a Jon on the sideline? This is a bunch of mess. I garuntee you if he has a prostate problem he needs to get that fixed before he gets on the sideline. If he has an immediate urge during a game like he did in that classroom, I garuntee you those umpires want let him call timeout to go in Griders fieldhouse to relieve himself. That is what it said in that newspaper article. You think im joking but im not.

Stop it.....you're killing me!! Roy, let me ask you a question...did you use to write for that Seinfeld man?