South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Lol. This has to be the most lame statement ever uttered. Starting positions are determined by ability, not grade. Even if he was "just a sophomore" it doesn't change the fact that Vic had the starting QB and starting RB in a blowout game with 0:30 to go.

If you want lame, you need to go read some of your own posts. Your reading comprehension is apparently a little low because you missed the part where I reminded you that Langford wasn't the starter. I agree that having the back up being a Mr. Football finalist was pretty cool. Besides, I think the 3rd string back scored on you that night as well. Jasper has historically tried to run the score up any chance they have had going back to the very first game of the rivalry.

Lol. This has to be the most lame statement ever uttered. Starting positions are determined by ability, not grade. Even if he was "just a sophomore" it doesn't change the fact that Vic had the starting QB and starting RB in a blowout game with 0:30 to go.

That was 2010. Someone can correct me, but I don't think those were not the starting guys. That was the year of Raquis Hale and Millard. I believe you are correct about scoring with 30 seconds left to go, but Lankford was a freshmen that year and would have been in with the backup QB at the end. I remember Lankford ripping off some good runs that night.

Edited by TheAmbassador

That was 2010. Someone can correct me, but I don't think those were not the starting guys. That was the year of Raquis Hale and Millard. I believe you are correct about scoring with 30 seconds left to go, but Lankford was a freshmen that year and would have been in with the backup QB at the end. I remember Lankford ripping off some good runs that night.

Feller, All us other fellers knows them Jasper fellers is a bunch of whiners , Vic did this, Vic did that, he should have done this or that or brought in the water boy. Them Jasper's fellers get on these threads and yap..yap....yap that SP has all the studs. Well fellers that jest gives them purple youngons a reason to fold the teepees. SP is thinner than it had been for a while. Again....GO GROW SOME STUDS, 1st start with a manual, then get a detailed video cause we other fellers knows them Jasper fellers need pictures or actually shown what to do....LOPWOAO....Z....zzzzzz.....BTW, SP jest might be down a few notches but with printing all the manuals & producing all the studding videos ani't no wonder the coral might be a bit shy? Edited by OLD PIRATE

Feller, All us other fellers knows them Jasper fellers is a bunch of whiners , Vic did this, Vic did that, he should have done this or that or brought in the water boy. Them Jasper's fellers get on these threads and yap..yap....yap that SP has all the studs. Well fellers that jest gives them purple youngons a reason to fold the teepees. SP is thinner than it had been for a while. Again....GO GROW SOME STUDS, 1st start with a manual, then get a detailed video cause we other fellers knows them Jasper fellers need pictures or actually shown what to do....LOPWOAO....Z....zzzzzz.....BTW, SP jest might be down a few notches but with printing all the manuals & producing all the studding videos ani't no wonder the coral might be a bit shy?

Wasn't whining... Simply responding to a SP poster talking garbage about SBA baseball team beating CSAS 29-0... Showing that SPitt ain't no better... Maybe with a new head feuder some attitude will change.

Wasn't whining... Simply responding to a SP poster talking garbage about SBA baseball team beating CSAS 29-0... Showing that SPitt ain't no better... Maybe with a new head feuder some attitude will change.

I must have missed something. 29-0 baseball score? That might be a record. I'd say 29-0 in baseball is about equivalent to 116-0 in football. That's insane.

In the game at MC the starting running back was kept out of the game for pulling a fire alarm. Some were upset at the coach for benching him and putting in a backup (Langford) at the end of the game we did not have a backup to puy in for the backup. The sophomore QB was all we had too. It's not our coaches fault that you guys could not stop anybody. Langford ran thru and around your boys. Not our fault you can't build a team to stop us. Admitt it, being as good as SP is what drives all of you. Just get use to it.

In the game at MC the starting running back was kept out of the game for pulling a fire alarm. Some were upset at the coach for benching him and putting in a backup (Langford) at the end of the game we did not have a backup to puy in for the backup. The sophomore QB was all we had too. It's not our coaches fault that you guys could not stop anybody. Langford ran thru and around your boys. Not our fault you can't build a team to stop us. Admitt it, being as good as SP is what drives all of you. Just get use to it.

BP, them Jasper fellers been earholed so much by SP it has even caused the elderly over yonder round the MCJH to stay confused... Edited by OLD PIRATE

How many does SP still have involved in spring sports? We can't seem to get definitive answer. The newspaper said they are using the same schemes in spring. Did he bring in another assistant coach? Who's handling what for this team? I'm going to try and get by practice Monday or Tuesday and take a peak.

Im sure i will b corrected but I was told Moore will be defensive cordinator and Stone is moving to offensive coordinator. The thing they still are looking for is a recievers coach. now if I'm wrong its because I was told wrong so who knows?. Can powerP or someone confirm this?

http://www.timesfree...urposes/?sports

Write up on local teams...By far, Corbin needs to be our quarterback this year!

Powerp what kind of mess is this? Here you go telling that durn Moore man who needs to play where. I was hoping you stayed down in Mexico a little longer. Maybe I can trick Pegleg in to taking you back and maybe even flying you on down to south america. It is the next country below Mexico. It would be a longer walk back. You think im joking but im not.

Feller, All us other fellers knows them Jasper fellers is a bunch of whiners , Vic did this, Vic did that, he should have done this or that or brought in the water boy. Them Jasper's fellers get on these threads and yap..yap....yap that SP has all the studs. Well fellers that jest gives them purple youngons a reason to fold the teepees. SP is thinner than it had been for a while. Again....GO GROW SOME STUDS, 1st start with a manual, then get a detailed video cause we other fellers knows them Jasper fellers need pictures or actually shown what to do....LOPWOAO....Z....zzzzzz.....BTW, SP jest might be down a few notches but with printing all the manuals & producing all the studding videos ani't no wonder the coral might be a bit shy?

Let me ask you a question. I was talking to a man last night at Ronnies red eye and he told me that is why Grider fired that Ross man because that Ross man was from Jasper and he sent that Starky man up to coach for that McCurry man and that Starky man had our manuals with our secrets in them. If this is true Grider should report it to that Childress man. You think im joking but im not.

I looked up the box score for that game in the Times-FreePress archive . Last score of the game: 4th quarter - SP-Kahlil Mitchell 6 run (run failed), 8:00. Looks like maybe your memory fails you. Also, we had I believe 5 or 6 starters out for that game 1 for disciplinary reasons and 4 or 5 due to injury. We were already playing with back-ups.