South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Continued by Glenn. Mr Legit sounds like he should be on the A team. Ambassador sounds like a politician and D60 sounds like a brand name of a camera lens. MC whistle apparently likes to blow flutes or was in the marching band. Obviously some of you guys are like me and stick with your first names. Just want to get a vibe from everyone. Some fella from the Jasper thread named Bill wanted to beat me because I let him know the Warriors were not that fast and will have a hard time beating the Pirates. Well, lets just say he didn't like it.

Glenn

Hey glenn my name is Roy. Let me ask you a question. Have I ever showed you my Murphy Fair book? I garuntee you everyone likes to look at it when I bring it to the games and share my redbulls and fudge rounds. I brought my old Murphy Fair book to that practice game yesterday but I should have my new one before long. You think im joking but im not.

Hey glenn my name is Roy. Let me ask you a question. Have I ever showed you my Murphy Fair book? I garuntee you everyone likes to look at it when I bring it to the games and share my redbulls and fudge rounds. I brought my old Murphy Fair book to that practice game yesterday but I should have my new one before long. You think im joking but im not.

Hey Mr Roy It's Glenn here. No I haven't looked at your book. I like books with lots of pictures though. Sounds like you and your friends are like me and prefer to just look at books more so than read them. I may have to split you a fudge round. I'm on a diet for the next few years. I'm not sure I want to share your redbulls though. Sounds kinda dirty. Besides I prefer blondes.

From Glenn

Hey Mr Roy It's Glenn here. No I haven't looked at your book. I like books with lots of pictures though. Sounds like you and your friends are like me and prefer to just look at books more so than read them. I may have to split you a fudge round. I'm on a diet for the next few years. I'm not sure I want to share your redbulls though. Sounds kinda dirty. Besides I prefer blondes.

From Glenn

Hey Glenn when I get my new book I will read it to you. I usually get my copy a few days before everyone else. I like to bring red bulls and fudge rounds to games and show people my book before the games. You think im joking but im not.

Welcome Glenn you look like some of my kin from over in Gourdneck, anyhow i like your way of seein things speed speed speed will carry the Pirates far this year....... long as they get the win in WEEK 10 ill be aight!!! by the way if yall see Coach Moore tell him i said SANGLE WANGGGGGG!!!