South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Now that's funny... Y'all fools act like you've been beating us for decades... I wish we could play 1st game of the year bc when I played that meant starting out 1-0!!!!

Hi it's Glenn. I guess you must've played a long time ago when the warriors were fast or at least pretty fast. The Warriors aren't even pretty fast now, they need to get faster. The Pirates are fast.

From Glenn

Glenn did u play for the Mighty Pirates? if you did were u real fast or medium fast?

Hey it's Glenn. I guess your question was asking me if I played for the pirates. Yes I played for them when I was 11. I wasn't pretty fast but I played alot at practice. I guess I never worked enough to get fast or at least pretty fast. I now can help make people fast though in there cars though so that's good I guess

From Glenn

Glenn, they might be pretty fast this year.

Hey it's Glenn. I guess your question was about the warriors not being pretty fast. I saw them play two times and they were not fast. Not even pretty fast. They need to get faster to beat the pirates

From Glenn

Hey it's Glenn. I guess your question was asking me if I played for the pirates. Yes I played for them when I was 11. I wasn't pretty fast but I played alot at practice. I guess I never worked enough to get fast or at least pretty fast. I now can help make people fast though in there cars though so that's good I guess

From Glenn

Thats ok Glenn i played for the Mighty Pirates too and i was slow fast thats why i was a blocker and a tackler instead of a ball carrier