South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

does your record against the Pirates have anything to do with what's going on now. Does my record or the Ambassadors record against you have any bearing on these current teams. I don't think so cause I am definitely not suiting up to help. All I am saying is that our current team is better. That it. I'm sorry you are reading something else into it or living in the past. Oh by the way I went and rooted for jasper every time you played for it all especially against Brentwood.

I just know as a player it feels better whippin yuns

$@& everytime we played rather than living vicariously through these kids bc I couldn't get it done in HS

I just know as a player it feels better whippin yuns

$@& everytime we played rather than living vicariously through these kids bc I couldn't get it done in HS

bench warmers shouldnt even be aloud to speak. I have no regrets about my high school and college athletic experience. Not living vicariously through anyone. Just enjoying seeing them step it up and stomping on opponents. Do you not enjoy seeing Jasper do that. Well most opponents in your case. Edited by MrLegit

bench warmers shouldnt even be aloud to speak. I have no regrets about my high school and college athletic experience. Not living vicariously through anyone. Just enjoying seeing them step it up and stomping on opponents. Do you not enjoy seeing Jasper do that. Well most opponents in your case.

You cry yourself to sleep every night bc u couldn't get it done vs the BIG MC

You cry yourself to sleep every night bc u couldn't get it done vs the BIG MC

U really dont know who u speak of... Legit busted many barney heads in his day saw it up close put few knots on my head in practice.... and before u say it yeah we were 2 and 2 against yall when i played Edited by URJasper