Trousdale Co. Cowards

CougarPride3

Maybe The GoodPastors shouldn't have been a bunch of COWARDS and Moved DOwN to PlAy little ole TC and RBS...

Whats that teaching ya'lls kids? Go pick on the smaller ones?

As far as i'm concerned makes ya'll look like a bunch of wimps!!

I hope ya'll choke on it... :popcorneater:

Oh and BTW...that "parents" paying tuition is crap...work study or there parent is a paid assistant (paid enuff to cover tuition)...not any kid can get into GP...Athletics is at the top of the list of requirements.

Okay I have kept up with this thread and I think the fake slimshady should please shut up!!! You obviously don't know what your saying. Goodpasture Softball for as long as I can remember plays more AAA schools than AA and I am sure they will do the same when they play in single A so your point about GP wanting to beat up on teams is just ignorance on your part. Goodpasture softball is a historically great program but I have seen them play alot this year and they don't have all state players at every position. I would even venture to say three of the starting players wouldn't start on other public programs. I just think it shows players its okay to run from adversity instead of playing GP in whatever your school offers. Who cares what division or what school it is. You teach your athletes nothing by not playing except for to quit when the going gets tough!!! Play everyone in your district and if you win great if you lose so be it. What does it prove by not playing??

Okay I have kept up with this thread and I think the fake slimshady should please shut up!!! You obviously don't know what your saying. Goodpasture Softball for as long as I can remember plays more AAA schools than AA and I am sure they will do the same when they play in single A so your point about GP wanting to beat up on teams is just ignorance on your part. Goodpasture softball is a historically great program but I have seen them play alot this year and they don't have all state players at every position. I would even venture to say three of the starting players wouldn't start on other public programs. I just think it shows players its okay to run from adversity instead of playing GP in whatever your school offers. Who cares what division or what school it is. You teach your athletes nothing by not playing except for to quit when the going gets tough!!! Play everyone in your district and if you win great if you lose so be it. What does it prove by not playing??

Then why didn't ya'll move up to AAA....bunch of Freakin COWARDS...nobody in A wanted you guys so excuse us if ya'll are not welcomed into the district. LOSERS!!!

Maybe then TC should just play no games in their season and consider themselves the "State Champion" in their division of one. Give me a break. Life is about overcoming adversity, not running away from challenges because something is perceived as "unfair". TC is teaching their kids to expect to fail and to run away from challenges. This will not serve them well in life. In fact, it seems the perfect prescription to remaining "anti-rich". High school sports is for the kids - let them play!

I always get a kick when people choose to whine incessantly about the D1 privates, where parents pay thousands of dollars in tuition (whether "rich" or not) while no one seems to care that out-of-zone, (even out-of-county!!!) kids can go to places like Maryville and Beech for far less in tuition, allowing those schools to absolutely dominate their zoned competition. What's the difference, and why don't you expand your whining to include these "recruiting" publics?

i spent the better part of last season ridiculing greeneville's football program for being built on a ooz policy. tiafwiw

i spent the better part of last season ridiculing greeneville's football program for being built on a ooz policy. tiafwiw

I have no intent to "ridicule" - just cannot understand why nobody seems to see that "open-zone" public schools have an even bigger advantage than do D1 privates. And to make matters worse, unlike any of the privates, the people that live in the county are subsidizing the "OOZ" students with their tax dollars.

It is my understanding that GP did NOT want to be in District 8 A. They got stuck with "little TC and RBS" as slim called them. They will probably be in a rebuilding mode for a couple of years with the coaching change and some unexpected personnel losses. I doubt they stay down with the whiners for long. They'll see the light like FC did. It just took us a while to pull the trigger. Satt is the coward here. His message to the families in Trousdale Co. is they will only invest in football, period. All of the other sports are "rec league"...glorified P.E. classes. If girls want to compete for championships in Trousdale County they better play football.

It is my understanding that GP did NOT want to be in District 8 A. They got stuck with "little TC and RBS" as slim called them. They will probably be in a rebuilding mode for a couple of years with the coaching change and some unexpected personnel losses. I doubt they stay down with the whiners for long. They'll see the light like FC did. It just took us a while to pull the trigger. Satt is the coward here. His message to the families in Trousdale Co. is they will only invest in football, period. All of the other sports are "rec league"...glorified P.E. classes. If girls want to compete for championships in Trousdale County they better play football.

BS...BS....BS....they had every opportunity in the world to stay in the district they were in...they chose to PLAY DOWN instead...Cowards ought to be playing with uFCa, BGA, CPA and all the other alphabet stoops.

I have no dog in this hunt. To all you Trousdale people. If your daughters play. How would you answer when your daughters read this post and ask you.......WHY DONT YOU BELIEVE IN US ENOUGH TO EVEN LET US TRY?

Get freakin real, anybody who has ever saw TC play and saw GP play knows what the outcome would be.

It's like comparing a college team to a high school team...there is no comparison...we admit we can not compete with them in any sport except Football.

Not worth our drive to Nashville to get run ruled and humiliated.

BS...BS....BS....they had every opportunity in the world to stay in the district they were in...they chose to PLAY DOWN instead...Cowards ought to be playing with uFCa, BGA, CPA and all the other alphabet stoops.

You guys have to give ole Slim a break. The meth has affected his short term memory. Slim, you already asked me about my thoughts on GP moving down. I know they chose to move to class A. I was addressing their desire to play in another district beside 8A.

By the way, slim doesn't realize what a compliment he pays Friendship every time he calls us uFCa. The U of course referring to "University", an institution of higher learning, post secondary education (after high school, Slim). The "a" referring to "Academy", a term which he knows bugs FCS fans like me because it's just not our name. But also a term which acknowlegdeges our higher academic standards. Thanks for the left handed compliment, slim. Even though we know the fog prevents you from actually meaning it that way.

Edited by GeorgeBailey