A-AA girls

claire

Who do you think the top 5 will be for girls in A-AA girls? What do you think the top 5 teams will be? My prediction to win state is Kori Bledsoe, from Fairview, with Lauren Williams from David Lipscomb close behind. Teams I think David Lipscomb, Obion County and Sullivan Central will probably be the top 3, not sure of the order quite yet. Any other thoughts?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Who will win the A-AA girls state 100 meter and 200 meter. Will it be Daveda Dean or Stephanie Woodfin. Stephanie won the 100 meter and Daveda won the 200. When both girls are at full strength Stephanie is a stronger runner. Her starts are not very good though. Daveda lost to Stephanie in the 100 and 200 in the Volunteer Track Classic in 2002, but I'm not sure if Daveda was at full strength. Stephanie beat her by a pretty good amount. None the less, it will be a great match up in this years Regionals and State.

They are both great friends and great competitors.

[Edited by 4AFAN on 2-17-03 10:28A]

Stephanie did dominate in the summer, but she can't beat Daveda consistantly. She won't win every race againt Daveda. They have been running together for so long now, and they know each other's weaknesses. I don't know who will win state this year, but I will be there. I love both of them like sisters. Good luck lil sis and cuz!! ;)