• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

First district games in the book.

Collinwood (1-0)

Loretto (1-0)

Wayne County (0-1)

Perry County (0-1)

Only four teams in the district, this has to be the smallest district in the state.

Actually there is a 2 team District in East TN. Both get Auto bids into playoffs. Edited by theGURU

I dont even see how you could do two teams, odd how TSSAA gruops schools like that.

You got Loretto, MTP, and Richland that are out of the old region 6, now districts 11 and 12 that I know of that are 2a. There's gotta be more out there close enough to make another district. You put Lewis County in there and you already got 4. It just seems it would make sense.

You got Loretto, MTP, and Richland that are out of the old region 6, now districts 11 and 12 that I know of that are 2a. There's gotta be more out there close enough to make another district. You put Lewis County in there and you already got 4. It just seems it would make sense.

That is probably the problem.  It makes sense. when have you ever seen them do somthing that makes sense.