the hill vs sevier county

jna71305

Very 1 sided. I would say that SH has never been beat that bad by SC. I didnt keep score but it was like a 35-0 score at the half kind of beating. SH had no passing game they tried to run the option type stuff with very little luck. I cant wait to see how this season unfolds, the Smoky Bears are going to be a very tough out as long as everyone stays healthy. The question marks for the Bears seem to be upfront but if that group can hold their own the skill guys are the best Ive seen at SC in a long time! We also had 4 starters at baseball and a couple at track so who knows how that might have affected SH, they looked talented but still got dominated. It was a good day for Smoky Bear football as far as spring goes.

Go Bears!

Very 1 sided. I would say that SH has never been beat that bad by SC. I didnt keep score but it was like a 35-0 score at the half kind of beating. SH had no passing game they tried to run the option type stuff with very little luck. I cant wait to see how this season unfolds, the Smoky Bears are going to be a very tough out as long as everyone stays healthy. The question marks for the Bears seem to be upfront but if that group can hold their own the skill guys are the best Ive seen at SC in a long time! We also had 4 starters at baseball and a couple at track so who knows how that might have affected SH, they looked talented but still got dominated. It was a good day for Smoky Bear football as far as spring goes.

Go Bears!

Have a feeling Science Hill is really gonna miss the Hayes kid that played QB last year.

I have a feeling you are right Sweet Science. By the way, hope all is well Sweet Science. We talk a couple of months ago and Reed Hayes gaves us fits. He was better than I thought he was.

I'm tellin' ya man..Reed Hayes single handedly kept Science Hill in the Oak Ridge game. They hardly did anything against us apart from him. I know the line has to block and this or that, but he scrambled most of the time and made his own yards. Heckuva athlete...Thanks buddy, hope your ok yourself!

I'm tellin' ya man..Reed Hayes single handedly kept Science Hill in the Oak Ridge game. They hardly did anything against us apart from him. I know the line has to block and this or that, but he scrambled most of the time and made his own yards. Heckuva athlete...Thanks buddy, hope your ok yourself!

I kinda hope they are down because we will be down. Of course, they are our biggest rival in the area, lol.

• 1 month later...

Science Hill has one of the potentially best upcoming QB's in the state. I know QB's and what I saw this sophmore (Bedard) do this weekend at a Nashville camp was amazing. Sadly enough most coaches at the HS level would rather keep it simple with a running game. I don't know much about East TN football or it's coaches, but if Science Hill's coach knows how to use this kid he should be able to lead them to at least one championship.

Science Hill has one of the potentially best upcoming QB's in the state. I know QB's and what I saw this sophmore (Bedard) do this weekend at a Nashville camp was amazing. Sadly enough most coaches at the HS level would rather keep it simple with a running game. I don't know much about East TN football or it's coaches, but if Science Hill's coach knows how to use this kid he should be able to lead them to at least one championship.

Science Hills coach is probably better known for his QB development skills than anything else. He's got one former player (Curt Phillips - Sullivan South) at the D1 level and has had many other fine QB's mostly running a spread offense over the years.

Science Hills coach is probably better known for his QB development skills than anything else. He's got one former player (Curt Phillips - Sullivan South) at the D1 level and has had many other fine QB's mostly running a spread offense over the years.

I'm sure this coach already knows what he's got and it is just a matter of if this kid can transfer his skills to real time football. I'm just a fan of true QB's and will be tracking his progress to see if he can make it to the Friday night lights.