AA State Tourney

AAsoftballguru

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will bet Unicoi County is enjoying reading this. I watched them beat Greenbrier. Very good game but Unicoi came out on top. Dont know alot about them other than they can really hit. New team and individual home run records set this year. Will be interesting to see how they do in Murf.

Alot of great games this first day should be an interesting tourney. Still have to stick to my prediction of Greenbrier or Goodpasture. I think Greenbrier had the jitters and tried to get rolling a little too late against Gibbs, and Cartwright wasn't her normal self on the mound against Lexington. Unicoi and Goodpasture winner will have the advantage I believe to get to the championship game, but then you have Gibbs who has been there done that. Going to be a great tourney!

Alot of great games this first day should be an interesting tourney. Still have to stick to my prediction of Greenbrier or Goodpasture. I think Greenbrier had the jitters and tried to get rolling a little too late against Gibbs, and Cartwright wasn't her normal self on the mound against Lexington. Unicoi and Goodpasture winner will have the advantage I believe to get to the championship game, but then you have Gibbs who has been there done that. Going to be a great tourney!

I agree it's going to be a great tournament but if 12 strikeouts by Cartwright is a off day we will take that every time, not to mention not giving up a hit to a girl who had 20 HRs and over 50 RBIs this season for Lexington. I seen more dominant performances by Cartwright but she got the job done late in the game and carried this team.

I will bet Unicoi County is enjoying reading this. I watched them beat Greenbrier. Very good game but Unicoi came out on top. Dont know alot about them other than they can really hit. New team and individual home run records set this year. Will be interesting to see how they do in Murf.

Unicoi is a very good team. How have they done so far?