Science Hill Football 2013

• 2 weeks later...

Tri-cities HS football will be way down this year compared to last. So with that being said, buckle your seatbelts as you read the following pre-season prediction.... Toppers will be 3rd, D-B 2nd, and (drum rollllllllllllll) TN high is #1 this year. As a Boone fan it pains me to say that, but I look for the Vikes to really put it to some people this year. Toppers and Indians, watch out for the Vikings.

Toppers are struggling with there offensive and defensive line there soft. If they fix this problem look for McGue, Pierce and Nagba to run all over everyone

Will McGue be that quarterback and if so, does he have a good arm? I really think you guys will have speed this year. We on the other hand do not have the speed like we did last year. Edited by tennesseestud2013

Tri-cities HS football will be way down this year compared to last. So with that being said, buckle your seatbelts as you read the following pre-season prediction.... Toppers will be 3rd, D-B 2nd, and (drum rollllllllllllll) TN high is #1 this year. As a Boone fan it pains me to say that, but I look for the Vikes to really put it to some people this year. Toppers and Indians, watch out for the Vikings.

I heard the Vikings have people back, but I want to see how their new coach does first.

TN High had a good offense last year but their defense was terrible. I think they return alot of those players. They will be even better on offense this year and just a little better in defense. I don't think that gets it done against DB. The indians should have the best offensive line they've had in years And with the grind it out game controlling offense I think they will have that should be enough to keep the Viking offense off the field. They'll get outcoached badly also. Your right about football being down in the Tri-Cities this year. I don't see anybody going more than two games deep in the playoffs. Oh wait....thats the norm.