District 10 3A/4A the dirty dime

That very well could be true. I know he lives within walking distance to CR if it's the guy I'm thinking of.

Ya he's gone....BIG LOST for pc but what i understand he left and another WR transfered in...plus the have a 6"2 freshmen that should get some playing time. Guess they have to stick to there guns....#RunFirst

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be right but we heard the same thing before last season.

You right but last year is over now can't change it. But they was young also but if District 10 think a repeat of last year will happen again this year it will be a easy year for the FireBirds in District play. Edited by FIREBIRD80

East Nashville or Maplewood will win this district. Book it.. When impact players start transferring out of Pearl, u know something isn't right with their team. They usually transfer in. Times may be changing

Just found out he hasnt left PC yet. The problem hes having is that he will have to sit out a year at CR and he wants to play ball. He wanted to be in a more pass friendly offense. As you know PC has always been Run first and with #14 healthy and a few Nice RB behind his its still gone be Run first but i must say pc is on a mission this year..and we will just have to see when the season start.