Smith County 33 - Portland 0

Antwan

Posted by ruppsrunt:

Yes Del I feel sorry for anyone who has to go to Howard....been there and done that many times....

Hey Queen....your folks recovered from the Alabama debacle?...I believe a HIVE JIVE would have offered better entertainment

Twan and Fan....they were serving smoked dogs in our concession stand last night along with gumbo...thought you would like to know.

Ah man, How far is it from here to there? Take notes Queenie. I think gumbo would be a big seller next year. ;)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Queen....your folks recovered from the Alabama debacle?...I believe a HIVE JIVE would have offered better entertainment

Twan and Fan....they were serving smoked dogs in our concession stand last night along with gumbo...thought you would like to know.

Ah man, How far is it from here to there? Take notes Queenie. I think gumbo would be a big seller next year. :o

Since we have a special game coming up Friday...I will make something special...I don't know about the gumbo...okra is a slimy mess...but we'll have some kind of smoked something... and it won't be Salem 100's!!!...

I noticed that too, fanman...the Portland fans were great...

Ruppy...I'm telling ya...a Hive Jive would have been way more entertaining...and I promise ya...next time you're up this way...barring a visit from the Pope...we'll do one... :o

You guys are super people that are very gracious...I hope that you contine that success in the postseason...I wish that there were more for us to talk about than Portland's fans, but that was also very kind and true as they are deserving of some gratitude on my behalf as well. As for this board, to be totally honest, its sort of hard for me to keep getting on here b/ce I am a competitor and cannot satnd to lose, and it kills me when I have to keep getting on here and getting reminded of it. I do enjoy talking with you guys, however, so I will be on here periodically. But, I wanted to say that b/ce I didn't want you to think I was just a fair weather fan and only got on here when Portland wins. It's actually the other end of the spectrum, I just can't stand to lose! Best of luck this week! :)

Posted by tbp0137:

You guys are super people that are very gracious...I hope that you contine that success in the postseason...I wish that there were more for us to talk about than Portland's fans, but that was also very kind and true as they are deserving of some gratitude on my behalf as well. As for this board, to be totally honest, its sort of hard for me to keep getting on here b/ce I am a competitor and cannot satnd to lose, and it kills me when I have to keep getting on here and getting reminded of it. I do enjoy talking with you guys, however, so I will be on here periodically. But, I wanted to say that b/ce I didn't want you to think I was just a fair weather fan and only got on here when Portland wins. It's actually the other end of the spectrum, I just can't stand to lose! Best of luck this week! :)

This has been a very trying and uncharacteristic season for you(on the high school and college level). It's too bad it happened in the same year. I think it will make you a better coach in the long run, though. I think our schools have the makings of a good long rivalry. I think we have great respect for your school, your coaches, and your community. We hope you feel the same. Good luck Friday at Howard and Saturday at Samford.

Good job owls on an oustanding season. U all have matured into a great team. i wish i could enjoy the season with u all. good luck in the paly offs and i hope to see a game in the playoffs. see ya later.

NUT #51