Chattanooga area Jamboree/ Sequatchie Valley jamboree

Word I am hearing out of Indian territory is that your QB eligibility is being questioned hard by TSSAA. That's coming from a certain reliable principal up our way. That may effect your season somewhat.

Coming from those that are scared of SP. I assure you IF there is a violation somewhere, it WILL NOT affect the season. The kid moved from Alabama, plain and simple.

Mc didn't have all their starters in but their own fans were going on and on and shocked about how their 1st string lineman was being tossed back and forward about and driven back in the backfield over and over. Maybe Mac Attack told those boys to pretend and not go out and try. From your perspective What do you think happened? I hope for the best for MCHS this season as this is my daughters senior year. Good luck purple and white. I unlike others would relish another great year where two schools from the same school district of Marion County played for TSSAA gold in 1A and 2A. Good luck Pirates and Warriors

+20

Coming from those that are scared of SP. I assure you IF there is a violation somewhere, it WILL NOT affect the season. The kid moved from Alabama, plain and simple.

Who is scared to play SP. I know the valley teams aint only besides whitwel might be scared but i guarantee marion aint bledsoe aint and seq aint scared.

I agree with Pirate Mike. I don't even think Lankford scored. He is a piece to their puzzle, but I believe they are more balanced than people think.

I agree also however Lankford will be keyed on all season . He was a mr football finalist his sophomore year and the team is counting on his leadership to recognize he may not score every run but still he should run through the holes and punish those in his path. Many of us have waited to see what he does as a senior. What will he do? Will he step up keep his emotions in check when teammates falter or panic and lead a team full of talent and be the machine he is capable of?