Chattanooga area Jamboree/ Sequatchie Valley jamboree

This is my opinion....SP was the best looking up there by far, but still has a lot to work on..Grundy had a spark with their qb and looked alright..He is a good looking athlete...Jasper struggled....their fans were saying what I and other SP fans were thinking that without Zeman in there they were not too hot..However, when he gets in there they will be tough...Not impressed though...CCS threw the ball around a lot and made some plays...Whitwell, well...they tried...Sequatchie I thought was better than last year and they did a decent job running the option but still needs work....and finally Bledsoe did ok and had some good pass plays...Hope all guys have a great injury free season!

That's pretty much it in a nutshell powerp. I don't think anyone really tipped there hand too much last night because they all have to play each other sometime this year in the regular season.Should be a good season of Football!!

The good thing is that we are able to get some depth as some key positions because of the injuries. If you think Marion isn't going to be a whole lot better offensive team than you saw last night then some teams are in for a rude awakening in a few weeks. Judging any team on the way they played last night would be foolish for any coach and I am sure all the coaches know how the whole jamboree thing works. Didn't Whitwell beat S. Pitt in the jamboree in recent years? 

The good thing is that we are able to get some depth as some key positions because of the injuries. If you think Marion isn't going to be a whole lot better offensive team than you saw last night then some teams are in for a rude awakening in a few weeks. Judging any team on the way they played last night would be foolish for any coach and I am sure all the coaches know how the whole jamboree thing works. Didn't Whitwell beat S. Pitt in the jamboree in recent years? 

No

this is the biggest stretch to find a silver lining I have ever seen and after not just losing but being pushed around. MC was pathetic, slow and out coached. Everyone there with a half a football brain could see that. MC fans I saw were devastated. Especially with such an embarrassing performance in the skills competition. No, let me guess, your fastest Peoria were hurt. Right. Give me a break. You got very little talent and coaches that appear lost as what to do. Now go play your pastry cremepuff schedule and make yourself try to feel better by bullying lower tier teams and we will see you in November. Now shut up until you beat somebody and I don't mean some 1A squad. You embarrass me.

this is the biggest stretch to find a silver lining I have ever seen and after not just losing but being pushed around. MC was pathetic, slow and out coached. Everyone there with a half a football brain could see that. MC fans I saw were devastated. Especially with such an embarrassing performance in the skills competition. No, let me guess, your fastest Peoria were hurt. Right. Give me a break. You got very little talent and coaches that appear lost as what to do. Now go play your pastry cremepuff schedule and make yourself try to feel better by bullying lower tier teams and we will see you in November. Now shut up until you beat somebody and I don't mean some 1A squad. You embarrass me.

well spoken