TOP PLAYERS IN WEST TN

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if you guys meant for this to stretch to 5A, but we are definitely West Tennessee, so some Henry County players to look out for are:

Running back Chase Henderson. He will be a junior. 5'11" 195 lbs. He only started 8 or 9 games for us last year, and still ended up with over 1,000 yards and 17 touchdowns while splitting carries. He and another junior running back, Keshun Love, will be very fun to watch.

Another one is senior wideout Brandon Donaldson. 6'4" 190 lbs and getting a good deal of college interest.

Sr. Jacob Wynn FB/LB 4 year starter 1100+ rushing yards in 2012 All West Tenn 2012 . Sr. Hunter Foster OL/DL 3 year starter All District 2012 Sr. Bo Simko OL/LB 3 year starter All District 2012 Sr. Juan Castaneda OL/DL 2 year starter 400+ lb bench press. Jr. Trey Price QB/DB 2 year starter (1st at QB) 6'3-4 200+lbs benches over 300 and can sling a ball. also look for Jrs Michael Huff OL/DL 3 year starter and Taylor Shaw WB/LB 2 year starter

Juan gets up 420 now

Sr. Jacob Wynn FB/LB 4 year starter 1100+ rushing yards in 2012 All West Tenn 2012 . Sr. Hunter Foster OL/DL 3 year starter All District 2012 Sr. Bo Simko OL/LB 3 year starter All District 2012 Sr. Juan Castaneda OL/DL 2 year starter 400+ lb bench press. Jr. Trey Price QB/DB 2 year starter (1st at QB) 6'3-4 200+lbs benches over 300 and can sling a ball. also look for Jrs Michael Huff OL/DL 3 year starter and Taylor Shaw WB/LB 2 year starter

Dalton Weaver too.

hes a wing/split end/ cb. first year as a 2 way starter but got alot of looks last year on both sides of the ball

Not sure if you guys meant for this to stretch to 5A, but we are definitely West Tennessee, so some Henry County players to look out for are:

Running back Chase Henderson. He will be a junior. 5'11" 195 lbs. He only started 8 or 9 games for us last year, and still ended up with over 1,000 yards and 17 touchdowns while splitting carries. He and another junior running back, Keshun Love, will be very fun to watch.

Another one is senior wideout Brandon Donaldson. 6'4" 190 lbs and getting a good deal of college interest.

Racer, dont forget SR linebackers Dennis Tharpe and Nathaniel Godbott. Two tremendous athletes that I would not be surprised to see playing on saturdays. SR D-lineman Griffin Wood is no slouch either. The JR class has a handful of names to look out for including the two backs you mentioned.

Racer, dont forget SR linebackers Dennis Tharpe and Nathaniel Godbott. Two tremendous athletes that I would not be surprised to see playing on saturdays. SR D-lineman Griffin Wood is no slouch either. The JR class has a handful of names to look out for including the two backs you mentioned.

Wow. I can't believe I forgot to mention Dennis Tharpe. 3-year starter with a good body of work and excellent playmaking ability. As for Nathaniel Godbott, he is definitely one of the better athletes on the team, and I'm expecing a breakout year from him. I'll also add Michael Etheridge to your mention of senior defensive linemen. He, Griff Wood, and junior Donovan Owens could wreak a lot of havoc up front this season. There really is a ton of potential in this bunch.

And speaking of juniors, I'm glad that Malcolm Benau is back with the team. He was a downright phenominal athlete in middle school and on the freshman team. Hope he sticks it out these next 2 years. Between him, Shontel Thompson, Cody Hunter, and Jeremiah Godbott, we could have an absolutely lethal secondary for the next 2 years.

• 3 weeks later...

The Cavitt kid from Greenfield is a specimen.....should have a good year as a Jr

The Flowers kid and the big back from Lake Co. I forget his name....Paul something?

totally agree about that cavitt kid, stinks to say as im a fan of small ball but he would probably be getting some serious looks if he we're somewhere else. but i think greenfield will be improved this year and good luck to him. last year he was like 6'2 190 and a sophomore if im not mistaken

totally agree about that cavitt kid, stinks to say as im a fan of small ball but he would probably be getting some serious looks if he we're somewhere else. but i think greenfield will be improved this year and good luck to him. last year he was like 6'2 190 and a sophomore if im not mistaken

He was at the 7 on 7 at UTM and I'm guessing 6'4" 215 or so now. Quite the monster. Speaking of monsters does anyone know what McLilly really weigh. Everyone has him listed at 6'2" 195. If he is 195 Butchie will be on the next cover of GQ Magizine......

He was at the 7 on 7 at UTM and I'm guessing 6'4" 215 or so now. Quite the monster. Speaking of monsters does anyone know what McLilly really weigh. Everyone has him listed at 6'2" 195. If he is 195 Butchie will be on the next cover of GQ Magizine......

Lol, McLilly is 6'2 but probably weighs around 180-185 unless he has put on some weight during the summer!!