Noise Makers for '13 & 14 - All Divisions...

Sommers

Mr West took a moment to clarify 195 and added credence to reasonable order. Nicely done I might add.

It will be interesting to see what one of the Region 1 super studs is all about once 126 Jon Boatman goes beyond his own area and tests his skills. 17+ wins so far & a pinning machine! Also, keep your eyes on Lucas Jones from Brentwood. Blair has a number of talented wrestlers this season,,, middle weights up to Roddy, which the team record certainly reflects

If it isnt Oliver, I dont see anybody beating debien in tennessee but thats my opinion. And I wanna see landers wrestle. I hear hes a stud. But Oliver is 120 so I guess thats no gonna happen

If you are correct and Landers is a stud, why is he not going 113 until he can get down to 106?

At 152 Garrison has had a few challenges, has a 14-0 record and Rippy of Beech may have 25 wins already. Baylor coming soon though.

I was told that Beech has decided not to wrestle Baylor & Father Ryan.  It has been reported that Wilson Central is looking for someone to take the place of Beech.  This is the reason that wrestling coaches & athletic directors are going to be forced to have signed contracts for wrestling matches the same as football programs. 

• Upvote 1