Noise Makers for '13 & 14 - All Divisions...

Sommers

I was told that Beech has decided not to wrestle Baylor & Father Ryan.  It has been reported that Wilson Central is looking for someone to take the place of Beech.  This is the reason that wrestling coaches & athletic directors are going to be forced to have signed contracts for wrestling matches the same as football programs.

I'm telling ya... Look up

510 S. Mart St. • Morganfield, KY 42437

Phone: 270.389.1694 • Fax: 270.389.9806

Teams making noise from all divisions. Taken From Nooga.com

Not sure if any consideration was given beyond 12/10.

Tennessee High School Wrestling Poll: Week 3

By Staff Report

Published Tuesday, December 17th 2013

The Tennessee High School Wrestling Poll: Week 2

Cleveland first, Baylor third in prep wrestling poll

Cleveland remained atop the Tennessee High School Wrestling Poll, posting a perfect 100 power ranking, while Baylor (76) came in at No. 3 for the third week in a row. No. 5 Soddy-Daisy (68), No. 6 Bradley Central (60), No. 7 McCallie (52) and No. 11 Walker Valley (14) were the other area programs landing in the top 10.

Hixson was one of eight other teams to receive at least one vote.

The Tennessee High School Wrestling Poll for Week 3:

School - Power Ranking

1. Cleveland - 100

2. Father Ryan - 91

3. Baylor - 76

4. Wilson Central - 75

5. Soddy-Daisy - 68

6. Bradley Central - 60

7. McCallie - 52

8. Christian Brothers - 40

9. Ravenwood - 23

10. Montgomery Bell Academy - 15

11. Walker Valley - 14

12. Blackman - 11

Others receiving votes: Beech, Clarksville, Franklin, Halls, Hixson, Overton, Pigeon Forge, Science Hill.

*NOTE: Now in its 22nd year, The Poll is primarily a measure of dual meet strength with some consideration given to individual strength. Votes are cast by a state-wide panel of high school wrestling coaches and are based on a maximum Power Ranking of 100.

Edited by Sommers

I'm telling ya... Look up

510 S. Mart St. • Morganfield, KY 42437

Phone: 270.389.1694 • Fax: 270.389.9806

The Wilson Central coach is who you need to speak with about getting a forth team at this late date.  Union County is good but in a perfect world you would have Blair or OPRF take the place of Beech but that's not going to happen. I am not sure that I know about rules but I do know about business contracts & a contract with a $2500.00 cancelation fee would slow down teams backing out of dates at he last minute.

prolly cuz he makes cleveland a stronger team at 103. With Blansit and 113 and bishop at 120

What I am getting at is if he is that strong he would be wrestling at 113 in place of Blansit while he is getting down to 106.  From an outsider looking in he must not be able to beat Blansit.

I posted that Beech was back in, so we have a fourth team Now.  Coach Roberts was able to make it work so that he could be there

Coach, is this in your main gym? You will definitely not have enough room in the other.

We're talking for teams in the top 13 all divisions. 3 of 4 from the top ranked teams and 2 of the top finishers from the Cleveland duals there that night.

You may have to watch for some BCB copycats with cameras way up some 350' in one of those dark corners though.

Mr West, I know your team won't be there competing, but you're too good at doing these much anticipated pairings, Not to do it anyhow... May we solicit your abilities once again?

What teams will be there? When is the match?

Baylor, Father Ryan, Wilson Central, and Beech? Will each team wrestle each other?

Edited by rlwest40

Good questions. WC & Beech will tag team the D2 schools. I believe WC is much more prepared to handle what Baylor & Ryan brings this year. To me they will not go down like they did in the duals last February giving up pins, but will lose the majority of the 14 by decisions. Ryan could be interesting at this point of the season, but by late January could give the revitalized/energized Baylor (thanks to the Big Blue & The Bros's farm bred transfers) Big Red Machine quite a challenge. They (ryan/baylor) will not compete this early in a dual.

Your individual matchups and likely outcomes are welcome, including 152 between beech's Rippy and the D2's.

I believeThe plan is to do it on dec 28th weather permitting... Maybe their school superintendent will be somewhere far off where real snow and ice is and become more educated in meteorology

Edited by Sommers