How will Friendship do in D2?

TNHSfan

FCS MS won first game of the season against Goodpasture 26-8.  Good job all around.  Great group of kids ... awesome new set of coaches.

Congratulations - and yes I still think FCS will do well in D II.  My point is that measuring your team against CPA and Goodpasture is not relevant since neither are in D II and I don't think either school's programs would be very competitive in DII. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Gauge against BA, MBA, and the other Div. I AA schools? Come on Man!

Yes - really.  If FCS wants to know where there middle school program stands in DII then they should compare their program to the other DII programs.  I listed three as an example in the second post.  Still my opinion - FCS is playing DII and this is the standard - not CPA (not a DII school). 

OH, we re talking middle school football. I thought you were talking HS. CPA would smoke FCS in a HS game. I noticed FCS middle school playing Westmoreland at the jamboree. They were not too impressiveconsidering we are very down this year and really played as well or better than they did. Trousdale and Macon have awesome middle school teams this year but sometimes that doesn't mean much in HS for some reason.

OH, we re talking middle school football. I thought you were talking HS. CPA would smoke FCS in a HS game. I noticed FCS middle school playing Westmoreland at the jamboree. They were not too impressiveconsidering we are very down this year and really played as well or better than they did. Trousdale and Macon have awesome middle school teams this year but sometimes that doesn't mean much in HS for some reason.

I actually think FC would beat CPA it would be a really good game to watch.  Trousdale MS is loaded including the last Harper for this decade, and the word is he is expected to be better than his brothers which TT(Mr. Football 3A winner) and Jordan (CB at Cumberland) pretty good heritage can't wait to see him at the HS level.

I actually think FC would beat CPA it would be a really good game to watch.  Trousdale MS is loaded including the last Harper for this decade, and the word is he is expected to be better than his brothers which TT(Mr. Football 3A winner) and Jordan (CB at Cumberland) pretty good heritage can't wait to see him at the HS level.

CPA must be way down from last year then, don't know cause I aint seen this years version I guess you have since y'all scrimmaged them. Last year they were dang good. Speaking of the MS teams, you know as well as I do sometimes that means nothing. If so, then this years version of the HS yellow jackets will be terrible because the senior classes middle school team got spanked by everybody. Speaking of a Brentwood Academy MS team. I'd say a lot of the time you can judge because even they give scholarships. I work with a man whose nephew just got a full ride to MBA. He's in6 grade. He has been recruited for 2 years already. He played for the Brentwood Blaze Peewee team previously. Just check out some of their clips on the Internet if you want to be amazed.

CPA must be way down from last year then, don't know cause I aint seen this years version I guess you have since y'all scrimmaged them. Last year they were dang good. Speaking of the MS teams, you know as well as I do sometimes that means nothing. If so, then this years version of the HS yellow jackets will be terrible because the senior classes middle school team got spanked by everybody. Speaking of a Brentwood Academy MS team. I'd say a lot of the time you can judge because even they give scholarships. I work with a man whose nephew just got a full ride to MBA. He's in6 grade. He has been recruited for 2 years already. He played for the Brentwood Blaze Peewee team previously. Just check out some of their clips on the Internet if you want to be amazed.

CPA is down they are still a great team just not as good as last 2 years. You are right but sometimes it does mean something because most of our skill players are Juniors which made it to MS championship game where they lost to LA by I think 2 points and our best player on that team broke his leg in 2nd quarter when we had the lead.

Yes - really. If FCS wants to know where there middle school program stands in DII then they should compare their program to the other DII programs. I listed three as an example in the second post. Still my opinion - FCS is playing DII and this is the standard - not CPA (not a DII school).

The teams that you want to compare FC to are not in their classification. It would be like saying: "let's compare Trousdale County to Maryville and that will show you how good the Yellow Jackets are." It would be fair to compare FC against BGA because they are in the same class. But, that's just my opinion and I do respect yours. Edited by orangecrush

Here's where you can find the most accurate info in the country on players and teams. I listed the info on AJ Long of Friendship Christian also. With a further note We must remember when talking about MiddleSchool players? Div 1 and 2 can recruit from All Over and with that said I wouldn't put much emphasis on the MiddleSchool?

http://247sports.com/Recruitment/AJ-Long-15002/RecruitInterests

• 2 months later...