How will Friendship do in D2?

TNHSfan

The FC Commanders won back to back state championships in DI-2A and dominated most of their opponents with complete lopsided victories. They have lost one game since September 29th........of 2011!

Their line got mostly wiped out due to graduation and they are now in somewhat uncharted territory with the move to D2-AA. Not much challenge from MJCA, Ezell Harding, Kings Academy, etc. When it comes to Knox Webb, etc.....do they have a chance at going for a "3-peat" of championships?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Friendship will do extremely well in DII. The FCS vs Webb game will be a very close one. However, I think that Webb will win the state championship this year.

I think the '12/'13 FC team could have beaten Webb. Not sure about this team. Could be rough.

Have heard so many say that FC QB AJ Long better get ready to run for his life this year with so many of the line having graduated BUT they had a lot of talent sitting the bench last year so I guess we will see how it turns out but don't look for FC to be a push over. They know that "back to back championships" mean absolutely zero come August 23 season kick off. I think that is the main reason that they won again in 2012. They put the 2011 ring behind them.

Edited by TNHSfan