Huntingdon Jamboree 2013

RegisP90X

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'34ME'

Guys, You do know that the jamboree in Huntingdon is the oldest running jamboree in the state. You really think the Mustangs Quarterback Club would want it to rotate between different sites. Really.

All I know for sure is that Huntingdon will match up with Dyersburg in the final game of the night. Ill check on the other teams.

Seems two teams want to find out quick what they may or may not have after losing much to graduation ..Huntingdon has best seating for a home team IMO ..never been on visitor side but ill see

wah wah wah yeah huntingdons jamboree is the oldest wah wah wah doesnt mean its the best. id much rather us be in one like the one at pringles park or at henry co. who cares if its 1000 years old

I think the level of play at the Jackson Jamboree has dropped off over the years. Henry Co. makes an effort to get high quality teams every year. Milan, Henry Co, Dresden, Westview, Lexington, Peabody, S. Gibson are all tough teams. I hate that Camden has moved and were replaced by Obion, but still a very tough field.

I for one wanted to see Camden stay at the Henry Co. Jamboree, but it looks like they will be back in Huntingdon after a two-year hiatus to Paris. I guess it is more natural for Camden to play where they have for most of the past several decades.

I guess maybe if Camden was playing some tougher teams they might have stayed. Two years ago they played some team from KY that made Camden look like world beaters. I can't remember who they played last year, but if they were playing Henry Co., Milan, Lexington, etc. it wouldn't do anything but make Camden better. If I was a Camden fan, I would rather see them play a team I know at the Huntingdon jamboree than a pansy in Paris. Just my opinion though.

I think the level of play at the Jackson Jamboree has dropped off over the years. Henry Co. makes an effort to get high quality teams every year. Milan, Henry Co, Dresden, Westview, Lexington, Peabody, S. Gibson are all tough teams. I hate that Camden has moved and were replaced by Obion, but still a very tough field.

Obion County didn't replace Camden. They played Camden to a tie last year at the jamboree in Henry County. South Gibson replaced Camden.

Obion County didn't replace Camden. They played Camden to a tie last year at the jamboree in Henry County. South Gibson replaced Camden.

You are right... thank you. However, I think it would be better to have Camden and S. Gibson instead of Obion and S. Gibson. It would just be a higher level of competition.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE