Bradley Central at Polk - WEEK 0

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game and what a way to start the season for Polk. Bradley came out tight the first half and Polk just took it right to them. Miller was a work horse tonight and the defense stood tall when it counted. I was worried about our depth in the second half but we hung in there.  Bradley had to many mistakes in the first half. But I tip my hat to Bradley way o keep fighting. Glad there was to injuries tonight. Good luck to Bradley the rest of the season and Lets keep it rolling Wildcats. Also can't wait to crow at work Monday after all the trash talking this week lol.

How many turnovers? I really think most will see this as a mild upset but I think if they played again later in the year Polk would handle them easy. Just don't see the speed for the bears or big play ability. Polk Miller who is what he is and the best coach in our tri county area. McMinn Bradley Polk

Edited by anotherback

How many turnovers? I really think most will see this as a mild upset but I think if they played again later in the year Polk would handle them easy. Just don't see the speed for the bears or big play ability. Polk Miller who is what he is and the best coach in our tri county area. McMinn Bradley Polk

Bradley threw two picks, and Polk muffed a punt.

It was a great game. Miller in the "Wildcat", who saw that coming?