McMinn Central Football (good or not)

TFH1968

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped by Hixson on the way home and I was pretty impressed by McMinn Central's defense. The Offense looked good at times. They got Hixson to false starts a good bit. Hixson has a ton of speed which Central handled pretty well. Number 17 looks like a very good lineman, along with the running back 5. He was a very good looking back. I came away pretty impressed knowing what Hixson has this season.

I stopped by Hixson on the way home and I was pretty impressed by McMinn Central's defense. The Offense looked good at times. They got Hixson to false starts a good bit. Hixson has a ton of speed which Central handled pretty well. Number 17 looks like a very good lineman, along with the running back 5. He was a very good looking back. I came away pretty impressed knowing what Hixson has this season.

This is good to see. I didn't hear from anyone about Friday's scrimmage. Has the offense improved since last week?

McMinn Central fans tell us what you thought about Hixson? How will SP match up against them week 1?

I can tell you alittle bit about them. From what I've seen of them from the spring and yesterday. Hixson has the speed to match South Pitt. From what I heard last night Hixson got some transfers over the summer. I was told one of the transfers was a starting LB in Florida at Palm Bay High . Hixson's defense looks tough except for them jumping off side. Hixson really didn't throw it much last night but their running game looked pretty good. The o-line looks to be Hixson weak point. Also the kicker has a strong leg they just couldn't get a snap off on the PAT.

Edited by ChattanoogaFBFan

I can tell you alittle bit about them. From what I've seen of them from the spring and yesterday. Hixson has the speed to match South Pitt. From what I heard last night Hixson got some transfers over the summer. I was told one of the transfers was a starting LB in Florida at Palm Bay High . Hixson's defense looks tough except for them jumping off side. Hixson really didn't throw it much last night but their running game looked pretty good. The o-line looks to be Hixson weak point. Also the kicker has a strong leg they just couldn't get a snap off on the PAT.

Hixson will have more speed than SP. Hixson always has a ton of speed.