Warren County?

This is what I expect out of him knowing what he did at Ezell...he is going to throw it all over the place.

Sounds like DC is going to have a few interceptions game one then. We plan on introducing him to WC culture the right way, a good old fashioned butt whooping will do the job. I bet they call for his head after game one.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Scott is a much better coach than when at Ezell. When he was at Ezell he had a QB that could throw and receivers that could catch. He is one of the best coaches at running a scheme that best suits the players.He has done this at every school he has coached.  He will do that at WC. He is very innovative in his thinking and will make sure that WC is in the best offense for the talent that is there. He will not be out coached or out worked. WC will be pleased with Coach Smith.

Sounds like DC is going to have a few interceptions game one then. We plan on introducing him to WC culture the right way, a good old fashioned butt whooping will do the job. I bet they call for his head after game one.

Not the same scheme anymore. Better plan on a tough game and butt whippings happen both ways.

Not the same scheme anymore. Better plan on a tough game and butt whippings happen both ways.

I expect tough games in the upcoming seasons if Smith is as advertised. Not this season though, dues will have to be paid and WC will have to learn how to win. It will take more than a new hire to get rid of the stinch and losing mentality attached to the program. Don't fool yourself, WC is gonna get smacked right in the mouth in Smithville this season.

I expect tough games in the upcoming seasons if Smith is as advertised. Not this season though, dues will have to be paid and WC will have to learn how to win. It will take more than a new hire to get rid of the stinch and losing mentality attached to the program. Don't fool yourself, WC is gonna get smacked right in the mouth in Smithville this season.

20-7 is not a butt whipping and this will not be the same team and yes it can change in one year. I am not saying they will win,I am saying you will be impressed this fall.