Warren County?

Yes he is still the hed coach :huh: I have a feeling it's going to be the same results as the last 3 yrs but I do think we will have dekalbs number this year. :rolleyes:

Who knows will be a young but talented DC team coming into town. I think it will be closer than the last couple of years but DC still leaves town victorious.

• 1 month later...

It has been the year for Pioneer football for last 20 years. Hiring local coaches isn't the problem. It is from the top down. Johnson has been a disappointment. All that extra outside money wasn't the answer. Ask Dr. Pepper leader if he thinks his investment has been a good one. Look at all the fiasco this place has brought upon themselves. Tidwell, making Madewell fire coaches, Haston as baseball coach and parent uproar, hiring of Johnson, the newly hired BB coach that they knew nothing about his past, Chris Turner and Pamela Turner scandal, Malcolm Montgomery walking off floor at VB, the hiring of Montgomery and the list could keep going. WC is just really bad at putting right people in place. Ever thought those people should be the ones who go away If coachT survives 10 more years we could use same thread in the future. It never changes people.

What type change you suggest. Let me give you my MONDAYAMQB suggestion. Jeff Lee needs to be voted off board. Totally inept to be on board. Scott Holmes also needs to be voted out. Ran on platform totally disregarded it and got his wife cushy job. New board needs to replace school supt who has P.E. degree as major. We are better than glorified P.E. teacher running our system. I do find it ironic our athletics teams are no better with person with P.E. background running our day to day operation. Johnson has to go along with Cassel who hired him. Keep Willmore as AD. The principal is reason decisions are made and the man at top need to be shown door since it was on his watch. Willmore does good job in what he is required to do. Allow new school board to put in place people who can help WCHS reach full potential not their brother on street who they will never hold accountable. This will take at least 4-5 years. Until then expect no better results as all the above besides Johnson look out for their backs and each other's so nobody loses that paycheck on Friday. Our kids especially athletic ones will suffer like the ones who came before them. I could expand but this is pipe dream since our county won't have enough back bone to stand up and do these things when time comes