Warren County?

Ya better just worry about not forgetting players names when you print ya little team papers and put in stores next Yr tiger. that how most will think next Yr.w.c just going to have to be about it not talk about it next Yr.w.c prob have to get rid of Johnson mack and cotten players have lost respect for them. several players got a raw deal left bad taste with kids on the team!I heard there going to tell after last game

Oh gosh if yall get a new coaching staff all the talk before yalls first game of the season vs. DC will be even worse. New coach, new year, same old talk, same old results. Its not going to be pretty for WC in Smithville next season. Maybe yall should consider backing out of the beatdown and playing a team you can beat.

I think WC has dominated this seriers except for the last couple of years. Think back to when these games started in the mid 2000's and how bad you were being beat. Teams have ups and downs and we will be back up. we still have more wins than dekalb does.

You needa do your homework before you start talking about dominating a series. The last time a DC football team played a Warren County team before the 2005 game, was all the way back in 1968 when McMinnville had two high schools. Since 2005 when we started playing each other it is 5-4 in Warren Countys favor. In another 9 years I wonder what the series record will be? Yall will be lucky to end up winning a game or two in the next 9. Congratulations on beating the worst teams DC has ever fielded in the series first 3 games. The last 3 is all the indication you need as to where this series is heading. I honestly wont be surprised to see WC drop DC from their schedule.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

As a White County fan I love the strides made in the district this year with Rhea County at 7-1 and White County, Cookeville and Stone Memorial all at 6-2. I'd love to see Warren County's record improve as well as Cumberland County. I wish the Pioneers well and will say I think Tommy Johnson is a great guy and a football mind. I don't pretend to know the problems there but I wish all involved the very best!

Sad to say Winston Blue, but Warren County has more tallent then Dekalb, White, and Stone.  The use of talent or should I say lack of use is hard to watch.  Offensive line lacks fundamentals and is poorly coached along with other positions.  Sad to see.  I also wish all involved the very best and suggest the parents quit bickering & finger pointing.  It shows in the attitudes of the players.  You cannot call yourself a supporter and then turn around and down the program in the next converstion you have.

Yep I hope in playoffs this district get some wins.Johnson is a good coach his only problem is he let same players mess up and cost team the game all season.he would let them play to final buzzer.why would you do that.because they was trying to set individual records doing so they set some they didn't tell. all time int.37 with 1 game to go. if this team would of not pass the ball any it would of been 6&4. w.c had all district q.b last Yr.#24 they played games with him moved him back to receiver #13 won 6 games in a row no int.and beat starting q.b in heads up in blue & white game.he got moved to 3rd string.#10 #15 great receivers on the team never play.seniors who is big kids who should be on the line starting on side lines.these kids don't come from wealthy parents.these kids be better off get a job after school than be made set on side and never given a chance.that exactly what most talent does anyway.this is why this team always loosing and the only reason.I think its time for football rescue t.v show 1st show warren county lol