Warren County?

say what you want...I seen the list!

Maybe a list of coaches the administration was pursuing, that doesn't mean there was mutual interest. Maybe he might of played WC to get a little raise but that would be about it. Moving to WC wouldn't even be a lateral move for him to make, it would just be a down move.

Got to love everybody running their mouth on here, but not saying a thing! If ya'll put the same effort in helping WC program that goes into this forum good things might happen, but that's why the program is what it is! All of you want to run other people down and talk crap, but are to D**n lazy to find ways to help out. YOU GET WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT!

• Upvote 1

Full of it. Why would he even consider leaving DC with so much returning and big time QB in the making to go to WC where they win 2 games a year? Nice try but he did not even inquire about the job.

Exactly! Maybe WC reached out to him, only to be turned down.. and that's as far as it went. Methminnville has nothing to offer.

Full of it. Why would he even consider leaving DC with so much returning and big time QB in the making to go to WC where they win 2 games a year? Nice try but he did not even inquire about the job.

I agree why would he want to leave with some players coming back but I think WC could come up with more money than DC. Rumor is they paid Johnson 80k and he only won 7 games in four years.