Warren County?

It will play out to the fashion of a 42-14 whooping, something like that. Jennings and Milan will be to much for WC in game one of the season. Milan didn't get but a few touches before leaving because of injury last game.

If Coach Smith is as good as advertised, it might be closer than you think.  WC has talent.  The big problems are discipline and organization.  A previous state champion coach with experience in building programs should fix a lot of those problems fast.  We will see.  

I agree that with 10 starters back on offense and 9 on defense, DC will be a tough first game for the new coach.  Milan may have to go home to Smith Co when he turns 18.  I hope he works things out and he gets to stay though.

Edited by coachngk

If Coach Smith is as good as advertised, it might be closer than you think.  WC has talent.  The big problems are discipline and organization.  A previous state champion coach with experience in building programs should fix a lot of those problems fast.  We will see.  

I agree that with 10 starters back on offense and 9 on defense, DC will be a tough first game for the new coach.  Milan may have to go home to Smith Co when he turns 18.  I hope he works things out and he gets to stay though.

This is the first I am hearing of Milan possibly having to return to SC when he gets 18. Care to explain why you made that statement? Seems kind of fishy to me, I don't see how the state could make him do anything like that once he's 18.

what did the new coach have to say at the booster club meeting?

I didn't get to attend since I work nights but was told he said that the days of "daddy ball" in WC are over. I hope it's true and the administration will back him on that, there are a lot of good athletes roaming the halls that are not playing because of that very reason.