Oak Ridge football

rallykat

The jerseys were ordered by Coach Blade and could not be canceled when Gaddis got here. He was able to cancel the pants, which were originally suppose to be white. Nike does not make a true "cardinal".

Yes, the old helmet decal is back.

The new home jersey's don't look bad, but i miss the old home jersey's that the frosh are wearing in those pictures. Have a feeling Gaddis may bring them back next year. And thank The Lord the white pants were cancelled lol

The new home jersey's don't look bad, but i miss the old home jersey's that the frosh are wearing in those pictures. Have a feeling Gaddis may bring them back next year. And thank The Lord the white pants were cancelled lol

The school pays for the jerseys, and as expensive as those were, I seriously doubt they will be replaced any time soon. I could be wrong.

The school pays for the jerseys, and as expensive as those were, I seriously doubt they will be replaced any time soon. I could be wrong.

I know i'm old school and old school seems to get on some people's nerves, but it seems that our former coach was kinda taking away all of our uniform traditions. White is in no way an Oak Ridge color.(Not either of our primary colors, at least. Yes, we have white away jersey's) Never has been, and never should be. Just my two cents, but i'm not anyone important. And ahh well, that's ok. I can live with the new jersey's. They aren't too bad. Edited by SweetScience

To me the best looking uniforms would be the cardinal jerseys with the silver pants. Hate the all red (cardinal) uniforms, almost as bad as those all orange uniforms with ORANGE shoes man those were UGHly, over to that small school in Knoxberg.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL       in whatever uniform 

To me the best looking uniforms would be the cardinal jerseys with the silver pants. Hate the all red (cardinal) uniforms, almost as bad as those all orange uniforms with ORANGE shoes man those were UGHly, over to that small school in Knoxberg.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL       in whatever uniform

Ha, i agree with you, Bounder. Them all Cardinal uniforms weren't too purdy lookin'. But yes, i will root for them even if they wore all pink uniforms. (Although i hope that never happens) Edited by SweetScience

There's a rumor that been around about some black pants but Lussier said not so, however you never know. I've started this before but sounds good!! Wouldn't that pis... er hack off a bunch of people if we worn black pants. Remember the large orange and their black jerseys, I actually liked them  .... different. Fired up a bunch of people.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

There's a rumor that been around about some black pants but Lussier said not so, however you never know. I've started this before but sounds good!! Wouldn't that pis... er hack off a bunch of people if we worn black pants. Remember the large orange and their black jerseys, I actually liked them .... different. Fired up a bunch of people.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Are you saying we have black pants or Gaddis is ordering some? If we have them, who ordered them?