Oak Ridge football

rallykat

Looking into the future i can see Kwayu becoming our HC when Gaddis decides to leave. I wouldn't mind that, at all.

There must be a reason why Coach Graham has given up great positions to follow Coach Gaddis. What a great gig for a TRUE Oak Ridge football player!!! I think he knows what he is doing.

Awesome. What's the Jefferson's QB's name, if i may ask? With Gaddis he will do his darndest to make sure he plays football, too. I have missed these posts. You have great info on the younger kids. I enjoy them.

Let's see how this plays out. Good kid, good family. VERY VERY special athlete. Almost a Rian Hall, Tee Higgins potential.

My personal opinion is that certain posters are an embarrassment to Oak Ridge football. We have an outstanding history. Most OR fans are excited in a way that has been missing for years. Seems to be all but one. I wish that guy would only post on the other thread. Let this be for those who see and hope for the best. I am so sick of checking the thread only to see one guy dragging everyone down. Honestly, it turns me off from communicating the  excitement and hopes of sharing stories of my son and his friends that I have known since they were babies. No one wants to hear about why a coach left.. We all know why.  Is fifteen years enough? Most say OK, except for one JO. Please, please, please can we have one thread to share the community excitement over a new era of Oak Ridge football. The soph., freshmen, and middle school classes are loaded. The town is excited. The future is bright. Please no one respond to THAT GUY. Ignore him. This is about the OR fans and those who choose to believe. Ignore! the haters! PLEASE!

Wow! Robertsville has some GREAT backs. Maybe the new versions of the Shawns!

Mike Kimbro

OR nole (easy to find).

I have to agree, I enjoy coming on and talking about football. Instead, I hear someFather comparing his son to Barry Sanders on every other post. And it is one thing to be proud of you son. it is another to shove it down our throats.

Blade runner Easy to find.  

SS, what;s up?  I'm back jack.  don't use my puter in the summer.  Been watchin practice.  This team should be pretty good.  Very young in a lot of spots, but they have some talent.  The big kid from Clinton in a going to be a great addition.  If he can learn to play low he could dominate a line of scrimmage.  He is incredibly strong.  He's ineligible for the first two games because he played in the first two last year at Clinton.  The qb from coalfield is going to be a good player too.  I think he will have to wait until next year.  Looks like they're going to go with the senior. 

You will have to come to the Ship Monday nights this year.  The freshmen team is going to be really good. 

There must be a reason why Coach Graham has given up great positions to follow Coach Gaddis. What a great gig for a TRUE Oak Ridge football player!!! I think he knows what he is doing.

I doubt Graham came here to follow Gaddis. He seems to love the guy and Gaddis seems to have a mutual feeling toward Graham. I'm not saying that won't happen but I think he's just happy to be back in OR and back with Gaddis.

SS, what;s up? I'm back jack. don't use my puter in the summer. Been watchin practice. This team should be pretty good. Very young in a lot of spots, but they have some talent. The big kid from Clinton in a going to be a great addition. If he can learn to play low he could dominate a line of scrimmage. He is incredibly strong. He's ineligible for the first two games because he played in the first two last year at Clinton. The qb from coalfield is going to be a good player too. I think he will have to wait until next year. Looks like they're going to go with the senior.

You will have to come to the Ship Monday nights this year. The freshmen team is going to be really good.

You've seen more than I've seen or maybe you have inside information because I haven't seen anything that indicates who the QB will be.