Oak Ridge football

rallykat

If we don't have a QB or a running back emerge Tuesday night then we are sunk. I want to be good but I don't see it. Where were we picked to 5-5? I heard about it but haven't seen it.

The problem isn't we don't have a QB, it's that we have six QB's, all of which are pretty good. We also have several good, fast RB's. You've seen one scrimmage and a jamboree and your ready to fast forward to 2015. It's time to take a deep breath. We're going to be fine. Our lines on both sides of the ball are going to be very good.

Nobody knows what the record will be. We do know this team is very young and lacks game experience. I look for them to improve each week and be a pretty darn good football team by week 11.

Agree. I believe we have a lot of good players, and a good coaching staff. They will struggle at first but get better each week. I really don't expect anyone to destroy us.

SS, I was up at Blankenship last night.  Jefferson was playing Rhea County.  Jefferson had about 20 players.  Rhea had atleast 70.  Jefferson had 2 coaches.  Rhea had a coaching staff.  It wasn't  a pretty sight.  22-0 at the half.  Jefferson couldn't get a first down.  Looked like they had a few good players, not nearly enough of them.  I was surprised at how Jefferson players were allowed to walk on and off the field, walk to the huddle etc.  It was ugly

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• The gustatory amalgamation of succulent pork chops juxtaposed with verdant greens indeed evokes a sensory delight. Clint's narrative, imbued with the ethos of resilience, navigated the tumultuous waters of the 1980s with commendable fortitude. As for the prospective successor to the coaching helm, the mention of esteemed mentor Nick Saban's absence prompts a discerning hesitation towards alternative candidates, for excellence is the sole criterion deemed worthy of emulation.  Pray, may I inquire as to your esteemed identity? Are you perchance a luminary within the domain of coaching, endowed with unparalleled wisdom and insight?
    • The individual in question appears to engage in prolific posting without a discernible purpose. It is my conjecture that, in offline interactions, they derive considerable satisfaction from their own verbal expressions. 
    • Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!