District 4AA this season

QSouth89

After playing Clinton, Scott has been playing some single A schools. Played Jellico last night. Jellico has a good team and looks like they may make some noise in their district. Scott won by 10. Post players are looking stronger each game. The two guards are playing exceptionally well. They feed off of each other and pass to each other very well. The point guard, Butts, had 30 points last night and hit 7 out of 10 three's. I believe the 2-guard Logan Lowe had 19 or 20 as well. Scott has Claiborne Co. and Coalfield this week. I believe they play their first district game Dec 6 against the Irish. Should be able to see if they are for real then.

That game will be hard to gauge. IF Catholic can pull the ultimate upset over Fulton on Friday night then Catholic brings 5 players to Scott County. If we lose to Fulton, the football players will have a week to try to get prepared and even then I'm sure a few of them (because of injuries) will take a little time off to heal up before jumping into hoops season. Either way Scott will have the advantage.

That game will be hard to gauge. IF Catholic can pull the ultimate upset over Fulton on Friday night then Catholic brings 5 players to Scott County. If we lose to Fulton, the football players will have a week to try to get prepared and even then I'm sure a few of them (because of injuries) will take a little time off to heal up before jumping into hoops season. Either way Scott will have the advantage.

Yeah, that will be a tough thing to check that early in the season. Scott only had one football player and Scott got beat the first round of the playoffs. The rest of the team has been together for a while now. 

Highlanders got blew out by Claiborne co. tonight.  CC hit 11 3's jumped up early. Scott stayed with-in 9 or 10 till late. We pulled starters. CC left starters in and stretched out to about twenty. We have been struggling defensively and it showed tonight. CC played well and shot well.  They look very good offensively.

I would like to hear some updates on other teams in the district. Is there anyone going to some of the other games that could update?

Catholic plays at Loudon tonight and got a big boost when 5 of the football players returned to practice.  I'm sure there will be some rust but at least Coach Hutchens can substitute.  I'm sure the freshman will be in for an eye opener with a trip to Redskin Nation.  I remember those battles back in the old 4AA district and that place is loud.

Catholic plays at Loudon tonight and got a big boost when 5 of the football players returned to practice.  I'm sure there will be some rust but at least Coach Hutchens can substitute.  I'm sure the freshman will be in for an eye opener with a trip to Redskin Nation.  I remember those battles back in the old 4AA district and that place is loud.

Maybe my favorite atmosphere to play in. Fortunately/unfortunately my son was a fan favorite of the Redskin Nation. He had his own cheering section so to speak.