South Pittsburg against Bell County ( Moore man against this Mills man)

Roy Dillard

I want to apologize for not being available much this summer but as always I have been very busy with speaking engagments.  Some of my entourage members have been keeping an eye on some of these young lads and reporting back.  I am keeping my eye on 4,6, 28 to be elevated to legend status.  I have removed some others from my list.  I will be making an appearance at a few games this year up and down the valley to sign autographs and grace everyone with my presence including sportman.  I will also be keeping an eye on the new coach.  Hopefully he can receive legend status and become a true living legend like myself.  It looks like by reading some of these comments that we might could get a wrestling ring and let the living legend Geno take on the Ambassador in a cage match at halftime for free entertainment.  Good luck to all the young lads this year.  Remember, achieving legend status is a choice.

Edited by TheLivingLegend

JF, You never had guts to suit up and still your best quality is running that mouth. You still do the same thing today as you have always done, stand on the sidelines attempting to tell the coaches......how the game needs to be played. Congratulations to Tim on his 1st win as head coach of the Pirates.

I dont know who u think i am but u only got 1 of the letters right.whoever he is sounds like yall are not on 2 good of terms.What was wrong with a little humor anyway?no wonder Robin has been talking trash about you