dekalb co. vs Warren County? who takes it

Pioneersports

:popcorneater::popcorneater: LOL !! dekalb can't win their own district and you think you can win someone else's LOL!!!!!!! :popcorneater::popcorneater:

Troll, but I'll bite anyway.

Cookeville won the district and only beat white county by a td. White county and warren county came in second and third.

White county lost to our district teams: lost to Dekalb co. 58-7, lost to Livingston 31-6, lost to York institute 26-0, and lost to smith co. 34-0. Our top four teams blasted the second place team that bad from that big of a district.

Warren co.: lost to Dekalb 50-0, lost to smith co. 47-7, and got buried by the second place white county that got beat down by four of our teams. I think it's safe to say the cookeville team that had a hard time with the two in their district would've lost to our top teams. Either you're ignorant or a bad troll.

Troll, but I'll bite anyway.

Cookeville won the district and only beat white county by a td. White county and warren county came in second and third.

White county lost to our district teams: lost to Dekalb co. 58-7, lost to Livingston 31-6, lost to York institute 26-0, and lost to smith co. 34-0. Our top four teams blasted the second place team that bad from that big of a district.

Warren co.: lost to Dekalb 50-0, lost to smith co. 47-7, and got buried by the second place white county that got beat down by four of our teams. I think it's safe to say the cookeville team that had a hard time with the two in their district would've lost to our top teams. Either you're ignorant or a bad troll.

THeir entire district only ended up with a total of 14 wins last year and not a single team had a winning season. And ours is weak? I am by no means saying ours is strong at all, but he may want to find some different ammo to troll with. :rolleyes:

Prediction still stands

DC-20

WC-7

It will be a good game though!

Edited by dctiger

I must agree that until WC shows otherwise, I can't count on them to win.

I just can't understand how a school that size cannot put a better team on the field. It is not like other schools that have to compete eith other high schools in the county. It has been a drought since the Jeff Womack days and that's been over 30 years.

Does anyone know what the causes are? (Funding, facilities, athletes, feeder programs, community apathy)

I would appreciate any knowlegeable posts.

He's constantly double teamed as already been said. Yeah he's so out of shape he went undefeated at UT's camp and has multiple letters from places like Georgia tech and so on. Has been to many camps over the summer and did very well. Someone obviously sees something in him.

If he doesn't have an offer from a BCS school he is not getting one at this point. FCS or D2 bound which there is nothing wrong with that but don't think the kid is great because he is getting letters.

If he doesn't have an offer from a BCS school he is not getting one at this point. FCS or D2 bound which there is nothing wrong with that but don't think the kid is great because he is getting letters.

You are correct when saying just because a kid is getting letters doesnt make him great. Gill is very good player though and will most likely be heading the championship subdivision route. He is good enough to play on teams such as Tn Tech, Chattanooga, Tn-Martin etc. and that is nothing to shake your head it. Stranger things have happened though and he could wind up in the bowl division playing for a small D1 team like MTSU, Western Kentucky, South Alabama etc. He had some great camps this offseason, especially at UT. Any player that can go to UTs camp and go undefeated is going to turn some heads and start popping up on the radar. With a great year and on top of everything else mentioned the kid might end up getting a chance.

One more day until reality sets back in for the Warren County Pioneers. Has yalls newspaper predicted another victory yet like last season? We wont hang 50 on you this year, and may even let you score a couple tds too. I think DC should give yall a little false hope during the first half before it all comes crashing down. Doing that will make the victory even more that much sweeter. Come about 10 Friday will be a very glorious night for DC. By Saturday morning I expect yalls newspaper to have another article out dissing us and whining again, just like last year after the loss. Anyways heres to safe travel for all the DC fans making the short drive to WC. Lets all pray for a good injury free game, and most of all keep it classy WC. I know its going to sting and plain out suck for yall, but thats no reason to act all ignorant. In 2011 after the loss, the actions of the majority of your fan base I came across was completely child like and uncalled for.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

WOW!!!! Thats about like a hick redneck calling out the our rednecks!! I bet that new show Porter Ridge is filmed in dekalb co.

Big difference between a little friendly chatter back and forth on a message board to how yalls fans reacted in 2011. I personally seen WC fans (grown adults) cussing and taunting DC fans on their way out. I seen yalls fans throwing items at DC fans. My vehicle was keyed all down both sides and yalls great sheriffs department did nothing about it, even though my vehicle was parked right infront of a camera and all they would of had to of done is pull up the footage to figure out who done it. I seen yalls students/young adults calling people of similiar age out and literally trying to fight them. It didnt all end on the schools grounds either, it escalated over to DQ parking lot while I was trying to enjoy some ice cream with my family.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN