dekalb co. vs Warren County? who takes it

Pioneersports

I must agree that until WC shows otherwise, I can't count on them to win.

I just can't understand how a school that size cannot put a better team on the field. It is not like other schools that have to compete eith other high schools in the county. It has been a drought since the Jeff Womack days and that's been over 30 years.

Does anyone know what the causes are? (Funding, facilities, athletes, feeder programs, community apathy)

I would appreciate any knowlegeable posts.

It has to be the lack of quality and hard working people in this county. Most parents sit at home and wait on the goverment to send them a check and take care of them and this trickles down to the kids in the county not wanting to work at anything and laying on the couch. The 30-40 kids that are playing football are to be commended as are their parents.

The second reason is adminstration has not made a good hire in years in any sport. The coaches that are hired are in the "friends & family" style.

Gill can't hold Wanamaker's jock strap much lees Turners or any of our lineman. He might be good in your district but not in ours. Our senior leadership will be the diffference(as long as our coaches don't screw it up with bad calls).

Gill proved himself last year by dominating you, he will again this year. What has warren proved? They know how to take a 50-0 butt whoopin.

Gill can't hold Wanamaker's jock strap much lees Turners or any of our lineman. He might be good in your district but not in ours. Our senior leadership will be the diffference(as long as our coaches don't screw it up with bad calls).

Your in the worst district in 6A. I was very impressed with Gill watching him play last year, i'd be happy to have him on Maryville's roster. Especially this year.

i have seen both play 7 v 7 and dekalb is and I am not trying to put down the pioneers but dekalb skill wise is a ton better, do not know how the lines match up but they will be hard pressed to stop the passing game of dekalb...biggest thing for warren county is that they are a senior laden team but seem to change offensive systems to much, when you do that you take seniors and make them play like a freshmen...good luck to both schools

i have seen both play 7 v 7 and dekalb is and I am not trying to put down the pioneers but dekalb skill wise is a ton better, do not know how the lines match up but they will be hard pressed to stop the passing game of dekalb...biggest thing for warren county is that they are a senior laden team but seem to change offensive systems to much, when you do that you take seniors and make them play like a freshmen...good luck to both schools

We are on our 4th offense in 4 years and 4th OC in 4 years and seem to have a problem keeping asst. coaches more than 1 year,  but this years offense will be hard to stop.  We looked good in the 7 on 7's against some top teams this summer.

Gill is a senior. Your seniors are the same ones he went against last year in the 50-0 game. He had no problem against those very guys. He was listed around 305-310 last year and this year is listed at around 330-340. I highly doubt the same guys are going to stop an even bigger gill than they had trouble with last season.

Gill is a senior. Your seniors are the same ones he went against last year in the 50-0 game. He had no problem against those very guys. He was listed around 305-310 last year and this year is listed at around 330-340. I highly doubt the same guys are going to stop an even bigger gill than they had trouble with last season.

and out of shape!! I heard he goes hard for 3-4 plays and then takes 4-5 plays off.

and out of shape!! I heard he goes hard for 3-4 plays and then takes 4-5 plays off.

You are right, he is so lazy!!! I mean Constantly being double and triple teamed..... Shew he doesn't play at all. No hustle..... Man are you kidding me? LOL I guess the Tigers are way outmatched! No need for the boys to make the trip to McMinnville and play the Mighty pioneers. Well the 23rd is right around the corner  Our boys will be ready! By the way where is the rest of Pioneer fans? Surely more than 2 get on the message boards.