Where is all the Smith Co people

spartafire

Its cool, but nah that wasnt what I was implying at all. If you back and read my original post you will see I stated I thought they will have a good year overall, but could have a rough start. In my opinion I feel they will start 2-2 but wouldnt surprise me to see them start 3-1. I was just really wanting to know if the majority of the SC fans are still predicting a 1-3 or 0-4 start like they all seemed to be doing about a month ago. The silence is understandable but im not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing. SC fans are not usually this quite one day away from their season opening game. I agree it should be a very exciting year in 8-AA. As of right now there doesnt seem to be one single dominant team that you could pick as the hands down favorite to win the district title. I truly do believe there are 4 teams that could bring home the title this year. We will know alot more about these 4 teams come tomorrow night, I cant wait!

As of right now, they are improving everyday. I liked what I saw at the jamboree even though it was against JC. The players more enthusiasm about them and was screaming and hollering and acted like they wanted to play. The boys are excited to play Alcoa and hopefully they will not get blown out and gain some confidence. I'm certainly glad to have Gregory back. This backfield is very good and with it healthy takes some pressure off the inexperienced quarterback, who I think will be Mason. Had a pretty good jamboree. We'll see what happens.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Sparta look tonight?

Sorry for the delay, been gone for a few days. White County looks about as they have. Have a few good skill players, quarterback is the same as last year. Strong arm, not that accurate, slow foot speed. I think its the same all over the upper Cumberland. Cookeville is down as well as Smith, Livingston, York, DeKalb and on and on. Trousdale Co has been the most impressive that I have seen so far

Guest Termite

They just put theirs on about 3 steps faster than the owls, that's all.

See.....Stampus Lickus.....probably in Whinemoreland it does take ya'll three steps. Most have 2 legs. Step 1 leg in and step the other leg in.....2 steps. Except for me....I just hold mine out and jump in em......