Wayne County vs Decatur County Riverside

wildcatpride70

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened during the Davidson Academy scrum. I heard DA coach shoved a WC player.Thats odd. WC gets into fight every pre-season. Maybe coaches trying to get a little agressiveness out of team.

I didnt see that just a couple kids from both teams feeling alittle frisky wasnt a big deal just football at its best!

Should be a close, entertaining game. I wasn't able to make it to Henderson last night but I heard the Panthers looked good. Glad It's football time in TN!

should be a good game both ways I will say whoever makes the least mistake will prevail!  I bet there will be alot of mistakes by both teams because of nerves and WC just needs to play to get in sync and they will get better each week!

Wanynesboro will win by two scores. Ive heard DC cant stop the run very well. Any truth to that. Ive seen WC pass D. Theyre not good, but not bad. They will keep ball away from DC enough to win.

Not the case. You can hurt the Panthers more with a good passer and fast receivers. Run defense is actually pretty good. Hardin Co. had no luck running the ball on them.

What happened during the Davidson Academy scrum. I heard DA coach shoved a WC player.Thats odd. WC gets into fight every pre-season. Maybe coaches trying to get a little agressiveness out of team.

Yes, by the back of the shoulder pads. Then he was yelling at the wildcat players while he let his do whatever...not good on coaching part but the players gettin into is just good physical football.

As for this week, WC wins....we are a much improved team from last year. Go Cats!!!