Dobyns Bennett vs Farragut

I believe Farragut wins by 21. Sorry Indians

I believe when we kick off Thursday night our young team is going to be fired up because of all the doubters. There is no better atmosphere in High School football than J Fred Johnson Stadium. Maybe the Green Devils can come calling some year instead of us going down there and experience it in person. I don't know what Farragut has this year but they are always big, strong and usually have a good running back. I'm ready !!!!! ROLL TRIBE!!!!!!

Edited by dbFAN91

How did the QB's look in the Jamboree.. I had heard that Casey and Sensabaugh have not played in the scrimmages. Will they be ready for thurs? Good luck this year Indians!

I didn't go to the jamboree but  one of my friends did say Holt done really well.That's about all I got on our QB's.He talked about how coach Carter through a fit when coach Clark was going to go for two after DB scored.I've hated the jamboree from the first time the big 8 had one in 2009. A good practice or scrimmage would be much better.Back to the QB

's now.Way to much of the " blame or praise " will always go to the QB position.It starts with the big boys and every part of the team has to do their job. If we were a shotgun team that throws on every play ,then a QB would really have the heat on him,but you still have to block and catch the ball without doing stupid things in the process.How we match up will always have a factor as well.If teams load up for the straight power game and put 8 or 9 up close,then the passing game could open up a great deal.In the very end,the coaches will give us the best chance at every position to win as many games as we can.Forgot to answer the last question.I don't know if they will play or not but it's a huge factor to have them both out there .Nick was a man in the Maryville scrimmage,they couldn't block him at all and he could help open the way on offense for the hard running Casey.

Edited by BatmanDB

Farragut appears much improved defensively. Offense is another story. At times they have appeared to have it figured out and moving forward, other times they look lost. #4, big te, is being moved around, lining up in the backfield at times. RB #20 looks similar to #1 Fain from last year, just not as fast. QB is the same, small, fast, with strong arm, but has shown inconsistency lately. Maybe the fact that the wr corps hasn't all been healthy at the same time has contributed to his inconsistency. Farragut's Achilles heel has been depth, so hopefully everyone will be healthy by Thursday and stay that way