Dobyns Bennett vs Farragut

I think I can adequately explain the game from D-B's perspective - Three big plays! Everything outside of that seemed to be a struggle. Farragut kicker has trouble from the right hash mark. I think he missed both field goal tries from over there. Glad to see the Indians pull this one out. Lots of work to do.

What did Farragut look like?

What did Farragut look like?

I think they were a bit unsettled in the first 5 min. when they quickly gave up 2 TD's and I believe threw an INT. After that they looked much better. Their line dominated from then on and the backs looked good. Fantastic QB and receivers. Didn't throw the long ball, mostly 10 to 20 yd throws while moving out of the pocket, good legs too. Just dug too deep of a hole up front. Make the kicker kick from the right side....

I think you guys will have your hands full. Good luck next week.

I think they were a bit unsettled in the first 5 min. when they quickly gave up 2 TD's and I believe threw an INT. After that they looked much better. Their line dominated from then on and the backs looked good. Fantastic QB and receivers. Didn't throw the long ball, mostly 10 to 20 yd throws while moving out of the pocket, good legs too. Just dug too deep of a hole up front. Make the kicker kick from the right side....

I think you guys will have your hands full. Good luck next week.

Thanks, and yeah, i figured we would lol I honestly don't see us beating them. Especially with how young we are and them already having a game under their belts, but stranger things have happened. Edited by SweetScience

This Farragut team with that big offensive line,fast QB and super athletic running back,will give a lot of teams more then they want.I hope the Farragut couple that I gave a couple of tickets  before the game,has a safe drive home and I wish them and their team the best of luck from here on out.

This Farragut team with that big offensive line,fast QB and super athletic running back,will give a lot of teams more then they want.I hope the Farragut couple that I gave a couple of tickets before the game,has a safe drive home and I wish them and their team the best of luck from here on out.

random question? Do you give away tickets a lot? Some guy gave me and my bro tickets to the db vs sevier county playoff game in 2011. was that you?

Very ugly, yet exciting game. Farragut had chances to put the game away and was turned away. I'll say this for DB, they don't look like much compared to DB teams I've seen in the past 10 years, but they fought all game long. Farragut's kicker is a sophomore, and this was his first real football game ( I think ). Wasn't fair that he had that much pressure on him (2 missed FG's) but that's life. Farragut played better at times than I thought they would, and probably dominated statistically. Congrats to DB for winning in the only statistic that really matters.

Edited by STARPOWER

random question? Do you give away tickets a lot? Some guy gave me and my bro tickets to the db vs sevier county playoff game in 2011. was that you?

I gave tickets away to the regular season game but not the playoff game that year with SC { I think it was 2011 }.Sometimes it comes back to bite me.Last year I gave four tickets to some lady fans of Boone { I always ask if they are going to sit on the visitor side } this time however, these ladies came over and sit in my section.Most of the time,I try to catch a visitor family with kids and give them three or four tickets unless I have a lot of family or friends coming to the game.