Hampton and Unicoi

tootiedwc

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped by the field to see how it looks....... Uknoit has done an awesome job. Man does the field look great. Best in Carter County!!! Great job preacher and many thanks!!![/quote

He does an excellent job, they was alot of hrs put in that thing last nite, i left at 11 and they still had a few hrs to go! It looks the best it ever has up there!

Penalties and turnovers doomed us tonight. It hurts to lose one like that but you just have to go back to work and get better. We're playing alot of youth and these young guys will only get better as time goes by.Don't get any easier next week. Oneida will be a handful. Win lose or draw,I'm proud of these guys.They work their buts off to entertain us every Friday night.

Pujo LIL Jerry was a ball of fire tonite.... hes one heck of a ball carrier... he was impressive without a doubt!!! Cant wait to watch him as the yr goes on!

We've got a ton of talented youth,if this bunch works like they should, a powerhouse is acoming. Hope all the kids understand the oppertunity ahead of um. We,ve got some dandies.

We've got a ton of talented youth,if this bunch works like they should, a powerhouse is acoming. Hope all the kids understand the oppertunity ahead of um. We,ve got some dandies.

Yes they are a great bunch of fine young men. If they keep working hard like they are doing then that is all one can ask and they would still be winners in my book.  Pujo, on a side note, I was reading another thread and it said that Grace Christian was up 55 to 13 on Austin East at Halftime. It said they played subs the entire second half and that was how the game ended. I know I am thinking way down the road and a lot of tangibles to get there, but God help us if we have to play them in the playoffs. Definately not a level playing field. If was only two years ago that Austin East was playing Elizabethton in the quarterfinals. It is hard for me to believe that Austin East is that far down in only two years.