What's this I hear about Bray at Blackman this year, suspension?

oldblazedad

I am really astonished by the lack of respect for people that donate (yes, I consider coaches that are given a stipend amounting to about $0.38/hour donating) their time to advance the abilities and maturation process of young boys into men.

Bryan Knepper

I am proud of Salter. He is stepping up in a time of need and helping out a program that needs help. I am not sure why bashing someone for that is acceptable to some of you. Salter ...if there is anything you need help with, just hollor. I will bring mats, refs, clocks, cough drops, LOL.

I am proud of Salter. He is stepping up in a time of need and helping out a program that needs help. I am not sure why bashing someone for that is acceptable to some of you. Salter ...if there is anything you need help with, just hollor. I will bring mats, refs, clocks, cough drops, LOL.

Whatever, the only person to kind of defend Heath is Salter but Salter just talked about we, we not Heath's ability to coach and that is sad.  If Heath has helped so many kids then why don't he have any support on Coach T. Not one person spoke up, I think that's terrible and funny.

Edited by oldblazedad

We all make mistakes and in many cases some are more severe than others. This was a mistake that really did not hurt anyone other than Coach Bray's feelings and pride. I do feel that he has the betterment for his players at heart and wants each one to be the very best that they can be. I do feel that the TSSAA has rules which should be inforced and when broken those responsible should always be punished. The situation at hand seems to be an oversight and someone got caught. Trying to make something more out of this for personal reasons is out of line and those involved should stop putting this out for all to see.

Whatever, the only person to kind of defend Heath is Salter but Salter just talked about we, we not Heath's ability to coach and that is sad.  If Heath has helped so many kids then why don't he have any support on Coach T. Not one person spoke up, I think that's terrible and funny.

OLDBLAZE

If you know so much about me, you should know where I am. Why don't you come see me and we can settle this. Don't be a coward and hide behind a screen name. That's not a good way to get votes. I am helping Bray out because I love the sport of wrestling and all the kids that have come through my team over the years. So drop all this BS and grow up!

Thank you

John Heath

Edited by MEWcoach

OLDBLAZE

If you know so much about me, you should know where I am. Why don't you come see me and we can settle this. Don't be a coward and hide behind a screen name. That's not a good way to get votes. I am helping Bray out because I love the sport of wrestling and all the kids that have come through my team over the years. So drop all this BS and grow up!

Thank you

John Heath

So he still doesn't get your future support in a campaign upcoming then? Is that implied here? Edited by Sommers