Greeneville @ MoWest

DevilMan03

40 Times can be whatever the truth is this game won't be close at all... the 2013 GREENE TEAM are putting that feeling back in us fans like 2010-2011(goldball years). My man Zac is the BEST QB that Greeneville has had running this style offense. Mr Wright is one of the best wideouts in the area and when HAYES touches it, BYE BYE... On D we're lead by the front 4 (what's new ) but also have probably the best group of D back we've ever had. So with all that said let go to M-town handle our business, come home healthy and keep working hard to achieve our GOLD......BALL THAT IS......

I have two words for Greeneville fans:  FULTON FALCONS!  They basically returned their whole team that hammered everybody last year, (including Greeneville) and they started this year off by trouncing a much larger school that went to the semis last year.  The only team that keeps Fulton from repeating is Fulton, bottom line.  They may not be able to name the score against the Devils, but they WILL win by double digits.   

I have two words for Greeneville fans: FULTON FALCONS! They basically returned their whole team that hammered everybody last year, (including Greeneville) and they started this year off by trouncing a much larger school that went to the semis last year. The only team that keeps Fulton from repeating is Fulton, bottom line. They may not be able to name the score against the Devils, but they WILL win by double digits.

Same team as last year tells me there is a lot of game film out there on ya and now we know what to expect. Fulton on the other hand doesn't know what to expect out of the devils this year. I'd much rather be in our position then yours big guy.

Edited by KEV-O

40 Times can be whatever the truth is this game won't be close at all... the 2013 GREENE TEAM are putting that feeling back in us fans like 2010-2011(goldball years). My man Zac is the BEST QB that Greeneville has had running this style offense. Mr Wright is one of the best wideouts in the area and when HAYES touches it, BYE BYE... On D we're lead by the front 4 (what's new ) but also have probably the best group of D back we've ever had. So with all that said let go to M-town handle our business, come home healthy and keep working hard to achieve our GOLD......BALL THAT IS......

If the Gville players are as overconfident as you West will put 50 on the board, but I know Ballard isn't dumb enough to let that happen.

I'm not a Fulton fan, but I know this:  It doesn't matter how you scheme if the team your playing is superior.  A very smart coach once said, "It's not the x's and o's, it's the Jimmy's and Joe's."  Unfortunately for Greeneville, Fulton's Jimmy's and Joe's are better than theirs.  They proved it last year and I'm certain they will again.  Fulton does not run a complicated scheme because they don't have to.  They can line up and beat people man to man, and if that's the case it doesn't matter how much film you watch.  But, hey, what do I know?  I'm a golf coach.

I'm not a Fulton fan, but I know this: It doesn't matter how you scheme if the team your playing is superior. A very smart coach once said, "It's not the x's and o's, it's the Jimmy's and Joe's." Unfortunately for Greeneville, Fulton's Jimmy's and Joe's are better than theirs. They proved it last year and I'm certain they will again. Fulton does not run a complicated scheme because they don't have to. They can line up and beat people man to man, and if that's the case it doesn't matter how much film you watch. But, hey, what do I know? I'm a golf coach.

Fulton is still the same good team from last year. Greeneville is a very much improved team from last year an that's what makes us dangerous. A golf coach eh? That's kinda like being a football coach but will smaller balls lol

I probably know a little more football than you think.  Fulton has the speed advantage, the size advantage, and the psychological advantage from the beating they laid on the Devils last year.  Like I said, the only team that can beat Fulton this year is Fulton.  They are athletically superior than anybody they'll play.  Greeneville certainly has good athletes, they just don't have enough!  Oh, and Coach Black and his assistants are pretty good too.

Edited by TheoleGOLFcoach

I probably know a little more football than you think. Fulton has the speed advantage, the size advantage, and the psychological advantage from the beating they laid on the Devils last year. Like I said, the only team that can beat Fulton this year is Fulton. They are athletically superior than anybody they'll play. Greeneville certainly has good athletes, they just don't have enough! Oh, and Coach Black and his assistants are pretty good too.

You probably know very little about Greeneville just from what you've seen the past year or two. In my opinion you can't really make that call about Fulton being faster bigger and more psychologically there then the devils. That's like me saying our bench press numbers are better then Fultons. Fact is you don't know the devils. If you think we are just going to lay down this year because of the shellacking we took last year you're mistaken my friend. If any 4A team is going to beat Fulton this year it's the devils. Save your Fulton beat Fulton excuse for the playoffs big guy. Devils came to play this year!

I probably know a little more football than you think. Fulton has the speed advantage, the size advantage, and the psychological advantage from the beating they laid on the Devils last year. Like I said, the only team that can beat Fulton this year is Fulton. They are athletically superior than anybody they'll play. Greeneville certainly has good athletes, they just don't have enough! Oh, and Coach Black and his assistants are pretty good too.

For not being a Fulton fan you sure did go out of your way to tell us we suck.